Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 15 - Days Go By

By Rain

"Stop fooling around, Seifer." Quistis glared at me and placed her hands on her hips. "You know that I will not hesitate to fail you."

"Yes, Drill Sergeant." I gave her a mock salute, and earned another one of her winning 'I-won't-take-shit-from-you' glares.

Her blue eyes narrowed at me menacingly, before she turned on her heel and stalked away.

I've been stuck on this field exam for four days now. I'm honestly doing better than I thought I would, but Quistis has been nothing but a bitch the whole time. I don't really blame her, but hell...aren't instructors supposed to ignore personal issues while they're at work? I should report her ass to the headmaster. I'll get her ass fired for the second time.

I can be an even bigger asshole if I want to be.

Deciding to call it a night, I crawled into the piece of shit tent the Garden provided us, and zipped the flap shut.

Once I get back to Garden, I'm going to take a long, hot shower, and wash all this crud off my body. Personal hygiene is provided here, of course. But the Garden doesn't really care if the waters so cold you're nuts are sure to turn into raisins in five seconds. It's either: freeze your nuts off, or smell like shit. I chose the latter. Knowing Squall, though, he'd probably jump into the water as if it were nothing. Of course, I would be there to warm him up afterwards...

I groaned and threw my head back against my duffel bag.

Four days...

Four days of thinking about nothing but Squall; his slightly pouted lips; his chocolate-colored hair; his passion-filled eyes; and those sweet moans that always poured out of his mouth--and what a talented mouth that was: hot velvet walls that caress every inch of your hard cock. I'd happily cum in his mouth whenever he wanted me to. Can you imagine those storm-colored eyes, gazing up at you through long, thick lashes, while those sweet, tempting lips are wrapped around you so tight, you can see his cheeks turn inward as he sucks you off?

I miss being inside of him.

I miss hearing his soft cries as I take him from behind, thrusting into that luscious body. His slim hands would always grasp the bed-sheets tightly, needing something to hold onto as I drove my cock into him, again and again.

Most of all, I miss holding his thin frame in my arms. He would always rest his head against my chest, wrapping a slim arm around my waist. His hair always felt so soft and silky. And he always smelled like fresh strawberries. I don't think he ever meant to smell so feminine. If my guess is correct, he probably buys the cheapest shampoo he can find. It doesn't matter. Squall is good enough to eat.

I shook my head and turned off my lantern, trying to rid myself of Squall's gorgeous face.

I don't need to think about something I know won't last.

Two days and ten hours later, I trudged through Balamb Garden, smelling--and feeling--like shit. I could barely keep my eyes open, but I made it to my dorm room, and into my bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, I crawled into bed and went straight to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, a smaller body was curled against my own. I turned my head to see chocolate colored hair, and a smooth expanse of creamy, exposed skin.

In my half-awake state, I pulled the figure closer and nuzzled his soft neck, murmuring, "Squall" as I did so. The scent of familiar shampoo assaulted my senses, jerking me awake, and pulling me away from the thin figure.

"Nida! What the fuck are you doing here?" I pushed him off my bed, not caring that the floor below was made of cold tile.

"Seiferrrr," Nida complained, pulling himself up and propping his elbows on the edge of my bed. "Why did you do that?"

He pouted at me, in an attempt to get me to melt.

It didn't work. He just looked stupid to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I repeated.

"I missed you," Nida said as he lowered his thick eyelashes. "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

I narrowed my eyes, and said, "Apparently, I am fine. Now, get out."

"Why are you so mean to me?!" Nida shouted unexpectedly. His head shot up and tears filled his eyes.

I was dumbstruck.

"Before Squall came along, all your attention was focused on me! You always came to my room every night, and we'd have sex so hard, I wouldn't be able to walk the next day! But when Squall came around, you started acting like I didn't exist! You even went as far as to say you won't have sex with me anymore because of him!" Nida took in a deep breath and continued, "Then, I started watching you together. You never took me anywhere except up the ass! I saw how you treated him. I saw you falling in love with him. What's so good about him, Seifer? I had you first!" Nida burst into tears, and for the first time, I actually felt sorry for him. He was always just a piece of meat to me; I didn't care about his feelings. But now...I actually felt bad.

Reluctantly, I pulled him up and wrapped a comforting arm around him. It felt weird to hold someone other than Squall again, but Nida needed it.

"Why do you love him?" Nida sniffled.

"I...I don't," I said, suddenly feeling unsure of myself.

I couldn't love Squall, right? Our relationship could never last.

"Liar," Nida mumbled, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "It doesn't really matter, though. He doesn't love you anymore."

I swear, I seemed to become deaf after I heard that; all I could hear was the pounding of my heart.

"What?" I said, unconsciously tightening my grip around Nida.

"He doesn't love you anymore. I saw him and that SeeD Sakuma Ryuichi making out in the hallway." [1]

"Really..." I heard myself say faintly.

"You'll probably see them at the SeeD ball tonight," Nida said. "Selphie decided to throw the Garden Festival at the same time, so it's going to be a really big party."

"Great," I said unenthusiastically. Whoever this Sakuma Ryuichi was, he was going to die a slow and painful death.

"Will you come with me to the dance?" Nida asked with hopeful eyes.

Out of spite, I said, "Yes."

After Nida left my room, I decided to head towards the cafeteria. I don't know why I was so pissed to hear Squall was seeing someone else. I mean, I don't love him, right? So why should it bother me?

~ I saw you falling in love with him ~

I couldn't be in love with Squall. He's too...too...I can't think of the right word. I just know our relationship could never last. And obviously, he has moved on already.

I stepped into the cafeteria, and almost collided with the object of my thoughts.

"Squall," I said, unable to think of anything else. There was something different about him. Those storm-colored eyes always softened when they took sight of me. Now...they were just cold and indifferent.

Squall just stared at me for a moment. Then his eyes narrowed and walked right past me, not speaking.

I shivered from the sheer coldness he emanated. I turned around in surprise, and watched him go.

He never looked back.

"The students who participated in yesterdays field exam must report to the second floor hallway immediately. I repeat: The students who participated in yesterdays field exam must report to the second floor hallway immediately."

I ran a hand through my short blond hair and sighed.

What the hell was Squall's problem?

I actually passed my field exam. Can you believe it?

I stood in the Quad dressed in casual blue jeans and a white buttoned down shirt. Since the Garden Festival merged with the SeeD ball, we were able to wear our street clothes. Nida stood to the side of me, hanging onto my right arm possessively. I kept scanning the room, looking for Squall, but the brunette was nowhere to be found. I've been thinking about him ever since this morning. What the hell was his problem? I haven't seen him since he was in the infirmary, but I never thought he would react to me like this. Then again, I didn't really blame him. He told me he loved me and I pushed him away.

"Let's dance!" Nida said, tugging on my arm, urging me out onto the dance floor.

Selphie hired a DJ and a band called, "Bad Luck." Apparently, Squall's little boy toy had friends in that band, and he managed to persuade them to play for the Garden Festival. Whoopie. Here I am jumping for joy.

The lead singer is pretty hot, though...

"I don't dance," I told him. At the same time I said that, Squall and some guy stepped into my field of vision.

The guy, Ryuichi, was dressed in a white, long sleeved shirt that revealed a smooth expanse of his chest and stomach; and fitted blue jeans that hugged his slim hips. I narrowed my eyes and looked at Squall, taking in his fitted black shirt and tight leather pants. Ryuichi wasn't that bad looking, but the two of them together just didn't look right. _I_ should've been the one standing beside Squall.

Then Squall's piercing gray eyes met mine directly. A flash of hatred swept through them when he noticed Nida hanging onto my arm. I immediately pulled away from Nida, for a reason that was beyond me, and looked back over to Squall--but he was no longer looking at me. Ryuichi had pulled him onto the dance floor, and he was now grinding against Squall, rubbing his jean-clad cock against Squall's ass.

"What a whore," I heard Nida comment.

"He's not a whore," I snapped.

Suddenly, I was furious. Squall was _mine_! No one was allowed to touch him except me!

I wanted to walk over there and pull Squall off the dance floor, but I had no right to do something like that, right? I...don't love Squall...

The band took a break, and the DJ took over. The song, "Days Go By" by: Dirty Vegas, played over the speakers, pounding against my ears, and causing the bodies on the floor to start writhing together. Squall seemed to fall into the dancing, and soon, he and Ryuichi were practically having sex in front of everyone: Ryuichi had his arms wrapped around Squall's waist, pressing their bodies flush against the others; their legs were entwined as their lower bodies rubbed together; and Squall had his hands buried in Ryuichi's wild hair, pulling their faces close as their mouths hovered inches away from the others.

I saw red when their lips met: Ryuichi closed the distance, pressing his lips firmly against Squall's. Squall accepted the kiss hungrily; I could make out the fine lines of tongue as they kissed on the dance floor, not missing a beat as their bodies continued to grind together.

Then, Squall opened his eyes, still kissing Ryuichi, and met my gaze directly.

I could feel myself harden rapidly.

Squall broke off the kiss with Ryuichi. Then he maneuvered their bodies so that he was facing me, never breaking his gaze, and the two began grinding again. Ryuichi ran his hands down Squall's chest, rubbing his cock against Squall's bottom, and Squall threw his head back, mouthing the words to the song.

"Days go by and still I think of you." His half-lidded gaze remained locked with mine, and he pushed his hips back, gaining friction from Ryuichi's clothed arousal. I didn't understand what he was trying to do, but he seemed to be enjoying the feel of Ryuichi's hands running all over him.

I wanted to kill Ryuichi for giving Squall pleasure. Squall was mine; he belonged to me.

I loved him.

Squall seemed to sense that I was about to approach them, because he turned around and entwined his hand with Ryuichi's. I followed them out onto the balcony inconspicuously, wondering what it was that Squall was doing. When I spotted them in the far corner, they were gasping, and moaning, and tearing at each others clothes while they continued to kiss frantically. Squall was pushed up against the wall, with Ryuichi settled between his parted legs.

I didn't feel like hiding when Ryuichi's hand slipped into Squall's pants, stroking his erection up and down.

"Excuse me," I said coldly, stepping out of the shadows and out onto the balcony. Ryuichi looked startled, and Squall gave a deep sigh.

"Leave us alone," he said flatly, not bothering to look up at me.

Funny. He was looking at me the whole time when he was dancing with this fucker.

"Anou..." Ryuichi said in confusion. "Squall...?"

I didn't give Squall a chance to offer an explanation. I took him by the arm, picked him up, and began walking out of the Quad. He tried to resist, of course, but I was physically stronger than my lover.

MY lover.

"Go fuck your hand, Ryuichi," I yelled over my shoulder. I grinned smugly, ignoring the struggling boy in my arms, and headed for my dorm room.

Once inside, I placed Squall on top of my bed, and kissed him before he could utter a word.

He tasted sweet, like honey, and his mouth was warm and velvety. It took a moment to get Squall's tongue to respond, but soon, he was kissing back, stroking my tongue with his own: hot, and wet. I slipped my hands into his hair, stroking the silken locks, gently and lovingly. I would never let this creature go again; I'd die before I let that happen.

I kissed him harder, claiming that sweet mouth for my own. I wanted to erase the taste of Ryuichi's mouth with my own. I wanted him to know that he was loved by me, and only me. I wouldn't allow anyone else to have him.

Squall placed his hands on my shoulders, gripping hard. After a moment, he pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air.

The sight of him lying there beneath me, panting and flushed, had my cock pulsing in the confines of my jeans.

Squall sat up, pushing me down on the bed, and he began ripping my shirt open, until it fluttered open down the middle.

"Do you want to fuck me?" He whispered huskily as he ran his hands up and down my chest.

"Yessss," I hissed when he pinched my left nipple.

He gave me a predatory smile and pulled his shirt over his head. "Mmmm," he moaned, "Do you want to take me, Seifer?"

"Yessss," I hissed again as he began rubbing his bottom against my cock. "I want to be inside of you, baby." I pushed my hips up against the friction, groaning low in my throat. It didn't matter if Squall had never acted in this way before; I liked it, and it turned me on.

"Seifer..." He moaned.

Squall threw his head back as he rubbed against me, apparently enjoying the feel of my hard arousal rubbing against his bottom. I raised my hands to the front of his pants, and began undoing the obnoxious button and zipper. When I freed it, I assisted Squall in removing the tight leather.

"Mine," I murmured as I took in his naked beauty: smooth, ivory skin, slightly flushed from the state of arousal he was in; nothing ever looked so beautiful before.

"Put your hands on me," he moaned.

I didn't hesitate.

I ran my hands up his warm skin, delighting in the familiar feel of firm softness beneath my fingers. I tickled my way up his stomach, evoking a slight gasp from swollen lips.

I pushed him down on me, capturing those sweet lips with my own again. I pushed my tongue into his mouth: tasting, sucking, and licking at every surface. I couldn't get enough of him, and he moaned as I sucked on his lower lip.

"Get these off," he gasped between kisses. He tugged at the pants that still confined my arousal, and I immediately discarded the unwanted material.

The skin-on-skin contact caused the both of us to moan. I trailed my hands down to cup the firm globes of Squall's ass, squeezing it gently. He gave another moan and urged my fingers to slip inside of him.

One slim digit pushed into hot, velvet depths. I bit my lower lip as I worked my finger in and out of him. Squall pushed his hips down to meet my thrusting finger, then pushed my hand out of the way and positioned his entrance above my hard cock. Before I had the chance to breathe, warm, slick heat surrounded my pulsing member. Squall gave a loud groan as he took in my entire length in one, swift downwards thrust of his hips. I grasped his slim hips and held him still, resisting the urge to cum immediately.

"Squall..." I moaned, unbelievably aroused by the sight above me: Squall with his head thrown back in sheer pleasure. I slipped my right hand up his upper back, and pushed him down so he was flat against my chest.

"Does it feel good?" He murmured, beginning to slowly ride the hard length deep inside of him.

"Yes," I groaned, pushing my hips up to meet his thrusts.

I captured his lips again, pouring everything into the kiss: my love, my lust, my sheer desire to claim him completely. He gave a low purr and tangled his tongue with mine violently. I closed my eyes and allowed him to ravish my mouth. It had been so long since I last kissed someone. Of course, this was the first time I kissed someone I loved. It didn't matter if I had been an ass the entire time; I've come to my senses now. I'd rather take my chance with Squall, rather than see him with someone else. Who knows? Maybe our relationship will never end. As long as I have a say in it, I know I will never let him go.

"Harder," I urged, allowing him to straddle my hips again.

Squall gave a loud moan and started bouncing up and down on my cock. I shifted the angle of my hips, and I began pushing up into the warm, velvet heat. I knew I nailed his prostate when his body arched like cats; stretching far back in a bow-like angle. He rode my cock harder and harder, groaning, and gasping, and pumping his cock furiously with his hand.

"Oh God," Squall panted, stroking his erection faster. "I-I-I..." He opened half-lidded eyes and gazed down at me. Determination settled within his eyes, and he started riding me faster and faster. "Cum for me," he groaned as he stroked himself.

The sight of him riding my cock up and down, along with the visual of his hand wrapped around his arousal, sent white-fire racing through my loins as I felt my climax begin to approach. Nothing felt better than Squall's body wrapped around my length. I gripped his hips harder, digging my nails into his skin. Then my body went rigid as the flood of my seed rushed out of my cock.

Squall gave a soft gasp as shot after shot struck his prostate head on. Soon, his body was convulsing above me, exploding in liquid heat that poured over his hand. His inner muscles clenched my cock impossibly tight, urging ribbon after ribbon of hot release from my body.

When our climax ebbed away, Squall collapsed right on top of me. I could feel his heartbeat racing along with my own, and his body was slick with sweat as he trembled above me.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him, nuzzling his sweaty neck.

"I love you," I murmured, placing gentle kisses along his skin.

I was expecting him to say the same thing, as he always did. Instead, he started chuckling, with no humor in his voice.

"Who's the whore now?" He whispered coldly. He pulled his body off of me and climbed off my bed, glaring at me.

I watched as he pulled his clothes on quickly, feeling thoroughly confused by his actions.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked when he was finally dressed.

Vaguely, I could feel myself nodding my head.

He leaned in close, bringing his face inches away from mine. I could feel his warm breath tickling my lips as he spoke.

"Good," he murmured. "Because it'll never happen again."

Then he pulled away suddenly, bringing cold air between us.

I think I felt a tear slide down my cheek when he left.

 

To be continued...

 

 

[1] Gravitation. Sakuma-san and Yuki are so hot. I would have made Yuki and Squall make out, but other than the fact that I can't see either of them striking up a conversation, Yuki-san belongs to Shu-chan. ^_~ (God, I need help)

AN: Please excuse the suckiness of this chapter. This was all done in a rush, because my Japanese teacher decided to torture us over the weekend. I had to memorize forty-five different words, the numbers from zero to nine hundred ninety nine, and all the vowels in katakana. -_-; My brain hurts.

Seifer: Because you've never used it before!

~ Rain ~

Return to Archive | next | previous