Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 10 - Joined

By Rain

"Are you sure you want this?" Seifer asked as he kneeled on the bed in front of me, reaching for my hips and pulling me flush against him. The dildo that was inside of me slipped out and fell to the bed. Now that my hand was free, I wrapped both my arms around Seifer's neck and gave him a reassuring smile. I never wanted to give myself so completely to someone else before. I wanted to give Seifer so much more than my body. I'd give him my heart with no strings attached.

"Yes," I answered with a moan. I rubbed my erection against Seifer's cock in reassurance. I needed him. I wanted him. I would do anything for him.

Seifer wrapped his arms around my waist, and then trailed one of his index fingers down the length of my spinal chord. He stopped when he reached my lubricated entrance. His finger drew small circles around my passage, teasing the tight ring of muscle until it began to clench and unclench. I bit down on my lower lip and pressed my forehead against his broad shoulder. The sheer heat of his body overwhelmed my senses; I felt lost in the embrace of his warm body.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk straight for a week," he growled. To accentuate his words, he shoved his finger deep inside of me, probing my passage and sending waves of delight rushing through me.

A part of me was disappointed to hear the word 'fuck'. I wanted him to make love to me; I wanted our joining to hold more symbolism. But another part of me craved him; craved to feel him inside of me completely. I decided to take whatever I could get. Just being with Seifer would be enough for me.

"...Seifer..." I murmured, pushing my hips down to meet the hard thrust of his finger. I moved my body backwards a little, to place more space between Seifer and I. When I was satisfied, I curled my body forward, so that I was face-to-face with Seifer's cock.

I took the head of Seifer's erection into my mouth. My tongue dove into the wet slit and gathered his juice on my tongue. I don't think I'd ever get enough of tasting Seifer; he always tasted so warm and alive. I needed him like I needed air.

I gave a disappointed moan when Seifer pulled his finger out of me. But I didn't get a chance to protest, because suddenly, Seifer slipped the dildo inside of me, thrusting in and out viciously.

I rewarded him by taking the full length of his cock inside of my mouth. I could feel his abdominal muscles tighten against my forehead, and I smiled around the cock in my mouth. I curled my tongue against the underside of his length, resisting the urge to gag, and bobbed my head up and down. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible. I wanted to be good so that he would come back for more, instead of leaving me alone after he took me.

I felt unsure, suddenly. Would Seifer stop coming around after our joining?

I sucked on his length harder as I thought about it......I didn't want him to leave me! I didn't want to be alone again. I wanted Seifer to be there always.

I love him.

"What's wrong?" Seifer asked when I pulled away from his cock and sat back on my ankles. He pulled the dildo out of me and tossed it to the side, turning concerned emerald eyes on my distraught face.

"What's going to happen after you take me?" I whispered. I hated feeling unsure and insecure. "Are you...going to stop coming around?"

His eyes widened in surprise. I guess he wasn't expecting me to say that. I shouldn't have said anything. What if I lose my chance to be with him? I don't care if he wants to fuck me rather than make love to me. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

"Why would I stop coming around?" He asked, raising one golden eyebrow. "I never thought I'd be able to have you. And now that I do have you, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

I stared at him in shock and disbelief. It was as much of a confession I would receive from Seifer. He cared about me, the same way that I cared about him.

I didn't know what to say.

"Don't look so shocked, Squall," said Seifer. "You're fucking gorgeous." He pushed me backwards, against the bed. Then, he rolled me over until I was lying on my stomach. I was disappointed that we wouldn't be face-to-face, but this must be the only way two males can have sex, right? Seifer felt the same way that I did, so if we could make love facing each other, he would have taken me that way; it's more intimate that way. Right?

I could feel Seifer settle his weight on my back. His arms moved underneath my arms--which were stretched above my head--and entwined our fingers together. His arousal was pressed against my entrance, teasing me.

This was finally it. We were going to be joined as one.

"This is your last chance to back out," Seifer whispered against my ear. I shivered from the lust in his voice and pushed against his hard arousal.

"Take me," I answered, more with my heart, rather than my body.

Then, the hot press of his cock pushed against my puckered entrance. I could feel my heart pound in anticipation, thundering in my ears. There was some resistance at first, and then, he was inside me; the head of his cock pushing pass the tight ring of muscle.

There was a slight pain as Seifer slid into my body. But I had been prepared well and the pain was easy to ignore.

Inch by inch, Seifer's hard cock penetrated my body. I held his fingers tightly as the sensation of him filling me, so slowly, became overwhelming.

"So tight....." Seifer groaned against my ear. Little by little, I began to feel fuller and fuller. Not only in my body, but in my heart as well. I wanted Seifer so much; I almost felt the urge to cry.

"Seifer," I gasped when he was fully seated inside me. His body was so warm, bearing me down against the soft mattress. My arousal was pressed against the sheets deliciously. I tilted my head back and moaned from the feeling of Seifer: he was so hard, and hot, and alive inside of me. He filled me completely; he was the missing piece to my incomplete puzzle.

I moaned again.

"Tell me when you're ready," he whispered as he pressed hot kisses against my shoulder.

"I've been ready," I answered quickly. As much as I wanted to just lay here with Seifer inside me, a part of my body craved some sort of pleasure. I wanted to feel him move inside me.

He chuckled and slowly pulled his length out of me, until only the tip was inside. Then, he shoved himself back inside, hard. I cried out in surprise and pleasure, holding onto his hands tightly.

"You like that, baby?" Seifer groaned, doing it again. Only this time, the tip of his cock struck my prostate, sending mind-blowing pleasure arching through me.

"Oh..." I groaned, bringing one of his hands to my mouth, where I bit on the curve of his thumb knuckle and palm. I moaned again as he continued his slow, yet hard, thrusting. I could feel him kissing my shoulder blade as he pushed into me. His lips were so hot, and his cock felt so good. I pushed my hips down to meet his hard thrusts; gasping each time he struck that special spot deep inside me.

"More," I gasped, removing my mouth from his hand and dropping it open to take in moist air. I had my face turned to the side, where I could see Seifer's lower body moving in fluid movements against me. We had already broken out into a sweat; the heat from our bodies filling the air with damp sex.

"Seifer..." I sobbed, needing to feel more of him. "...Please..." I tried to push myself up, but Seifer's weight held me down. I groaned in frustration, begging Seifer to take mercy on me.

"You want it harder?" Seifer whispered huskily. He breathed the words against my ear, sending my body to new heights of ecstasy.

"Yes..." I hissed as I closed my eyes. All of my senses became focused on the pleasure Seifer was giving me. I gave a sharp cry when he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me slightly off the bed. I used my knees to support my weight, and when Seifer pressed his hands against my shoulders, he forced my chest to remain against the bed.

"How's this?" Seifer growled, right before he rammed himself inside me. The new angle caused him to go deeper; he reached places that neither my fingers, nor his fingers, could touch.

I screamed: a wordless cry that bounced off the walls and got lost in the heat of the room. I raised my bottom higher, urging him deeper and deeper. I could feel his arousal stretching me impossibly wide. Tomorrow, I would be sore, but I was certain that it would be worth it.

"Seifer!" I screamed as his thrusts grew harder and faster, until my body was being rocked forward from the force of his thrusts. I clenched the bed-sheets between my fingers, needing something to hold onto. I never believed it could feel this good: having Seifer so deeply inside me.

"God, Squall," Seifer moaned. "How can you be so fucking tight?"

I could feel his hands gripping my hips hard enough to leave bruises there later. I didn't care, though. All that mattered was this wonderful sensation; this hard penetration that sent bright sparks scaling across my vision. Each thrust into me, a loud moan burst from my lips. I needed it harder, and faster, and deeper. I pushed back against him, urging his cock deeper inside of me.

"Does it feel good, baby?" Seifer hissed as he drove into me again and again. I closed my eyes, easily imagining Seifer pounding into me from behind: his golden body slick with sweat, his emerald eyes glued to the place where his cock was melting into my body; the way I was bent over, chest pushed hard against the sheets, ass raised high into the air, the side of my face pressed against the damp sheets below me. I could feel my hair clinging to my slick neck; plastered against my lightly flushed skin.

I moaned as each thrust struck my prostate. I was sure that I would die from the sheer pleasure.

Then, Seifer released one of my hips, and wrapped his hand around my cock. I groaned and bit my lip, shutting my eyes tight enough to see blue spots among the darkness. He began to stroke me in time with his thrusts, increasing my pleasure with every pump of his hand. I heard myself hiss as I pushed harder against him, needing him so much deeper than he already was.

"Oh, God," I moaned, feeling the sensation of my impending orgasm. "Seifer! I-I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me, baby," Seifer growled, driving into me particularly hard. That was all I needed as I screamed out, "SEIFER!" and started my release.

White-hot liquid shot from my cock, coating Seifer's hand and my stomach. I could feel my body convulse as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me. My legs trembled from the intensity of my orgasm; I never felt so completely satiated in my life.

Seifer was still pushing into me; his thrusts taking on a hard driving pace. I could hear his soft--almost in-detectable--moans of pleasure. I smiled against the bed-sheets as Seifer took pleasure from my body--I was happy to give him anything he wanted.

A few thrusts later, and Seifer was coming. I felt each shot of his warm release enter me, coating my insides and marking me as his. I wanted him to stay inside of me forever.

And then, as Seifer continued his release, I heard him moan my name in pleasure.

That sound alone had my heart soaring in joy. I smiled again as he pushed into me a few more times, before he collapsed on the bed beside me--his cock never leaving my body.

His arms wrapped around me and he spooned his body against me. I could feel his heart racing against my back, and his body was as warm and sweat-soaked as mine.

I never felt so content in my life.

Perhaps that's why I let my mouth slip.

Before I drifted off into sleep, I heard myself murmur, "I love you" against the fog. His arms tightened around me, and I fell asleep with a contented smile on my face.

Return to Archive | next | previous