Object of My Lust

Part Three

By Rain

Squall did a good job of hiding from me for the past three days. Neither he, nor Rinoa, came to the cafeteria for lunch. And when I asked Selphie if she had seen him, she said that he had been spending all of his time in the office, working. Being the genius that I am, I knew Squall would have step out of his office eventually, so I took a seat outside his doors, flipping through the current issue of 'Weapons Monthly'.

I sat there for a few hours, growing impatient and bored as the seconds passed. By the time Squall opened his doors, I was slumped against the chair, glaring at him in annoyance.

"Took you long enough," I growled.

Squall looked confused at seeing me. Then his face became blank as he walked passed me, pretending that I didn't exist. If there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was being ignored - especially by Squall. I hated feeling like a wallflower, or a piece of furniture that was bypassed. No one was allowed to do that to me.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Squally?" I stood from the chair and walked behind him, close enough to the feel the heat of his body. I grinned when I noticed Squall tense from the closeness, and I placed a firm hand on his shoulder, halting him.

"Seifer," he growled warningly, trying to shove my hand off.

"Yes?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Leave me alone."

"But I'm not done playing with you yet," I said.

I could sense Squall's growing frustration, and felt a rush of triumph wash over me. No one managed to piss Squall off like I did; only I could push those secret buttons. I wished I knew what to say in order to have Squall sprawled under me, begging for me to fuck him. But I knew I would find those buttons soon enough; it was only a matter of time.

"Where's your darling princess?" I asked.

"I said to leave me alone, Seifer."

I ignored him and slipped a hand into his soft hair. Gently, I began massaging the scalp of his head. I knew how erotic it felt to have someone massage your scalp. And I could tell it was working on Squall, judging by the almost imperceptible shivers running through his body.

"Did you miss me?" I breathed against his ear.

Squall gasped as I buried both hands into his hair, bringing forth several whimpers as my fingers brought him pleasure. I could feel my arousal press against my pants from the soft noises Squall was making, but I refrained the urge to rub my cock against his bottom. Any direct contact with body parts such as those might bring Squall back to his senses, and he'd give me his damn morality speech again.

I continued moving my fingers through his hair. The gentle touches seemed to relax him, and bring him pleasure. When I looked down at his crotch, a very noticeable bulge was pressed against the fabric, indicating his arousal.

I smiled and whispered, "Meet me at the beach again, tonight."

In his mindless state, Squall nodded his agreement.

I smirked in triumph and stopped my massaging. Squall whimpered at the loss and turned half-lidded eyes on me.

"Patience, Squally. I'll give you another massage if you're good."

This time, I was the one who walked away from him.

I never specified what time I wanted to meet Squall, did I?

I snuck out of the Garden a little before midnight, and sat on the beach until two in the morning.

I was not happy.

Squall must have chickened out, afraid of dishonoring his humble princess. I can't understand what his problem is. What Rinoa doesn't know won't hurt her, right? It was just sex. It's not like we were in love, and we were going to run off into the sunset, holding hands and planning to get married. Our relationship would be purely physical, for just one moment. After that, we could go back to hating each other's guts. I just wanted - needed - to claim him. Is that so hard to understand? Why couldn't Squall get that through his thick head? Is he planning on carrying a torch for her highness forever?

I stormed back to the Garden, killing monsters along the way to burn away some of my aggression. If Squall thought I was just going to sit there and wait, and then return to the Garden without killing him, he was wrong.

Once I reached the Garden, the first place I headed was Squall's dorm room. I should've known he wouldn't be there.

I backtracked to the elevators and headed for Squall's office, seething. If he wasn't there, I was going to go on a killing spree.

"Squall!" I shouted when I reached his office doors. I pounded on his door with my fist, leaving no doubt in his mind that I was pissed.

There was no answer on the other side of the door, so I pounded again, shouting, "I know you're in there! Open the fucking door!"

When there was no answer again, I tried the door - only to find it locked.

"Fuck!" I seethed as I kicked his door with my foot.

He had to be in there; where else would he be?

"I'm going to break the fucking door if you don't open it!" I threatened.

A second passed, and then Squall said, "Go away, Seifer."

"Like hell!" I was furious. "No one ditches me and gets away with it!" I pounded on the door again, shouting out obscenities. "Open the fucking door! I sat on that damn beach for two hours!"

"I told you I would not cheat on Rinoa."

"I don't give a shit! I waited for your fucking ass! Now open the damn door!" I began to pound on the door, harder and harder.

"Leave me alone!" I could tell Squall's patience was growing thin.

"Fuck no," I replied.

After another minute of relentless pounding, Squall finally pulled open the door, glaring at me.

"What do you want, Seifer?" He growled.

"What do I want? Are you fucking serious?" I stared at him.

Squall's hair was disheveled, and his eyes were red with tiredness. I could see that one side of his face was a light red, indicating that he had fallen asleep at his desk.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked without thinking.

"Long enough," he replied.

I stepped into his office without waiting to be invited. Squall closed the door behind me, and I took a seat on the chair across from his desk. When Squall moved to walk past me, I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap.

"Seifer!" Squall squirmed as he tried to push himself off of my lap.

All the anger I felt earlier drained out of me quickly. Now that I had Squall in my lap, there was no way in hell I was going to let go of him.

"Shhhh," I soothed, stroking the small of his back with my thumb. "You're not doing anything wrong," I whispered.

Squall tensed when I brushed my lips against his ear. I could tell he was trying to resist the sensations I was invoking within him. But, of course, who could resist my touch? Once I set my eyes on something, I always got exactly what I wanted.

"I-I can't," Squall was mumbling, but his eyes were becoming half-lidded when our mouths began gravitating towards each other's.

Triumph washed over me when our mouths connected in an open kiss. There was no tongue play involved, just a merging of lips, over and over again. I could feel Squall's resistance crumbling; it was hard for him not to react to my touch. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth after a minute.

Unconsciously, Squall positioned himself to straddle my lap. His arms wound around my neck and buried his fingers within my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, until our chests were pressed together. And all the while, we continued our kissing. I could feel Squall's fingers fist in my hair, and I heard him gasp into my mouth. I smirked and pushed my tongue in deeper, tasting him.

It was good.

"Seifer," Squall breathed as his back arched a little, pressing his arousal against my stomach. I took advantage of his exposed neck, placing heated kisses along the smooth skin. With each kiss, I caressed his skin with a gentle swipe of my tongue. I could taste the cleanness of his skin, along with a faint hint of salt from his sweat. 

There was a nagging sensation in the back of my mind, telling me that what I was doing to Squall was wrong. Even though he couldn't resist my touch, it was his body's wants, and not his hearts; he wanted to remain faithful to Rinoa. I forced the thought to leave my mind. It was a matter of my need, and as long as some part of Squall was willing, that's all that mattered.

I massaged the small of his back with my thumbs. Almost instantly, Squall's body trembled with the sensation. His arms tightened around my neck, and his kisses became deeper - needier - than they had been. He moaned into my mouth, and I slipped my hands down past his waist, where I caressed the swell of his ass in gentle squeezes. Squall purred and our tongues collided almost violently - our lips barely pressing against each other's as heat surged between us.

Squall pulled back for a moment, gazing at me with his cloudy eyes. He was breathing hard and he seemed a bit out of it, though he managed to say, "Seifer, I can't -" before I silenced him with another kiss. Any protests Squall was about to make disappeared as I felt his body shudder against mine.

"Gods, Squall," I moaned as I pushed my hips up, rubbing my arousal against his thigh. I felt Squall smile against my lips, then he was releasing the hold he had around my neck, and sliding to the floor, settling himself between my legs.

I was shocked at the way Squall was looking up at me: he had his legs tucked under him, resting his bottom against his ankles; his hands were working on the button to my pants; and his lips were formed in a sultry smile.

Squall knew what he was doing. Where he learned it? I had no idea.

I buried my hands in his hair when the button became free. Squall had his face in my lap, and I couldn't hold back the gasp when he began pulling my zipper down with his teeth. I assumed it was his teeth, since his hands were placed on my knees.

Once the zipper was undone, Squall pushed his right hand into my pants, and tugged my arousal out of the slit in my boxers. I gasped again when his cold fingers wrapped around my length, guiding it towards his waiting mouth. I fisted my hands in his chocolate-colored hair, and watched, transfixed, as his mouth opened and his tongue darted out.

I grit my teeth when I felt the hot moistness swipe against the head of my cock, leaving a bit of cool air in its wake when his tongue pulled away as suddenly as it came. I growled low in my throat when the hand Squall had wrapped around my arousal squeezed slightly. He licked his lips and lowered his head again, swiping his tongue across the head, long and hard, before wrapping his full lips around the crown of my cock. He sucked on the flared tip hard as his tongue flickered back and forth, sending unimaginable sensations searing through me.

"Fuck," I hissed, unable to tear my eyes away from the vision below me. Squall looked so submissive to me: settled between my legs on his knees; one had placed on my knee, and the other wrapped around my cock; his porcelain face lifted up, just slightly - enough for me to see his storm-colored eyes, and his perfect mouth wrapped tightly around my arousal. How could you not find him attractive?

Squall seemed to be pleased with my reaction. He lowered his long, thick eyelashes seductively, before he slid an inch more of my cock into his generous mouth.

"Don't tease," I growled as I narrowed my eyes.

Squall moaned and the sensation vibrated upon my arousal. He took me in deeper, until the tip of my cock was pressed against the back of his throat. It took him a minute to get over his gag-reflex. Then he was sliding his mouth up and down my length, sending shivers throughout my body. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, allowing Squall to do what he pleased.

The hot, wet suction of his mouth was better than anything I'd ever felt before. His tongue was molded around the underside of my cock; his fist surrounding the base of my erection kept constant pressure on my length; and his lips were sealed tightly around me, leaving no part of my arousal untouched.

It was the best blowjob I'd ever experienced.

I cracked open one emerald-eye, peering down at Squall's bobbing head. He was bobbing his head up and down smoothly, taking everything I had to offer. His chocolate-colored bangs hung around his closed-eyes, and his cheeks were drawn in as he worked on my cock.

I didn't think I would last long.

There was no need to push my hips up into his mouth. Squall was doing everything on his own, knowing where to touch, and where to put the right pressure. My breathing came out loud and hard, hissing between my clenched teeth. I gripped Squall's hair when he began to make swallowing motions, massaging the tip of my cock with the back of his throat. I held back a loud moan when Squall began to increase his pressure and pace. I never thought he'd have such an incredible mouth; it was something I could easily get addicted to.

Squall moaned again and I could no longer hold myself back. I looked down at his face, meeting his storm-colored eyes. Those eyes were filled with lust and need, hooded by stray bangs of his unruly hair. His lips were red and swollen, damp with saliva. I could feel my orgasm build within my groin, and then I was spilling myself into his mouth, resisting the urge to scream out his name.

Pulse after pulse of liquid pleasure burst from my cock. I could feel Squall's throat muscles working as he swallowed my cum. The sensation of him swallowing squeezed the tip of my arousal, sending another warm jet of fluid down his throat. I thought my orgasm would never end. Pleasure tingled through every inch of my body, and the pressure Squall had around my cock never loosened.

"Fuck," I panted, unable to steady my breathing. That was some mouth Squall had there.

As if Squall could read my thoughts, he licked his swollen lips and wiped the excess saliva and cum - which was dripping down his perfect chin - with the back of his hand, keeping his eyes locked on mine. I couldn't tear my gaze away from him. How had Squall learned to use his mouth like that? As for as I knew, Rinoa was the only person Squall had a relationship with. I had been certain Squall was a virgin. . . but maybe I was wrong.

Squall took advantage of my shocked state; he settled himself on my lap again, kissing my lips where I could taste, and smell, my cum in his mouth.

"I can't keep doing this to Rinoa," Squall whispered when he released my lips. His eyes were still half-lidded with arousal. I wasn't sure where he stood with his relationship with Rinoa now. I didn't really care. But after experiencing that mouth of his, there was no way I wasn't going to come back for seconds. To hell with his ass! His mouth was good enough.

"You're not doing anything wrong," I told him. "It's just sex - it's not like we're in love."

Squall looked at me for a moment, but I was unable to read the expression on his face; it could've been disappointment or anger. It didn't really matter, since he didn't say anything.

"This is the last time we do this," he whispered after a moment of just staring at each other. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck, almost as if he were trying to merge our bodies into one being. Then he pressed our chests together, keeping our bodies impossibly close. Our foreheads pressed together, gazes half-lidded. Then our eyes closed as our lips met, closing the inch of space we had between our mouths.

Sensations swam through me when his tongue slid against mine, slowly. There was no need to the kisses, just a passion that hadn't been there before. On their own volition, my hands moved up Squall's back and buried themselves in his silky hair. I wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted, but when it ended, our lips only met again and again for another kiss. By the time Squall pulled away, breathing hard, his lips were more swollen than they had been. And my own lips tingled from the pressure of our mouths.

"You should go now," he murmured between pants.

I placed a hand in his lap and wrapped a hand around his arousal, saying, "But you haven't cum yet."

He shook his head and said, "I don't need to cum."

I looked at him as if he was crazy for a moment, but he moved away from my touch and climbed off of my lap. He offered me no explanation as to why he didn't need to cum, so I just shrugged my shoulders and stood from the chair.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said when I reached his office door.

"Yeah," he answered without even looking at me. He was rearranging some of the papers on his desk, and I had the feeling that something was bothering him.

Considering that Squall had just given me the best blowjob in the world, I asked, "Are you ok?" out of sheer kindness. Squall looked up at me in surprise. I couldn't blame him. Since when have I cared about the way Squall felt? But I felt I should grace him with my concern, since I had fallen in love with that talented mouth of his.

". . . I'm ok," he said after a moment of just staring at me.

"Sure?"

He nodded and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine." I left his office and closed the door behind me. If he didn't want to talk about it then that was fine with me. It's not like I even cared. . .

To be continued. . .

Return to Archive | next | previous