Mind the baby

Chapter 4

By Purple Penguin

“I’ll do it if you want, he’ll never get around to it he’s a teenage remember?”

“You sure?”

Irvine scoffed. “He’s my son, my 15 year old son I’m sure there’s nothing under he’s bed that can freak me- AHH!”

“Ellone ran into Grei’s room after her husband. “I told you that I would clean under the bed if you want, you never know what-” She stopped seeing the cowboy sit beside the bed with his chin resting on the side of the mattress. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost, what is it?”

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- f-f-found m-magazines.”

She sighed. “Irvine, he’s 15 of course he’ll have that sort of thing, remember the collection you had.”

“Not this type.” He picked one up and threw it onto the bed for her to see.

“Gay times.”

“There’s a few of them.”

“Well…. Don’t freak out yet he’s still young, nothing wrong with experimenting.”

The cowboy started to shake his head continuously. “I knew it, I’ll have no one to check out girls with, Terra had better be gay too then.”

Ellone rolled her eyes. “Are you going to talk to him.”

“Who?”

“Grei.”

“Err- me? I don’t know.”

“He’ll be home from school soon we can confront him then.”

“B-But what do I say? I don’t know a lot about gayness.”

She shook her head. “We can tell him what we found and then we can get Seifer and Squall to talk to him for us.”

“Right, you’re right.” He flicked through the copies of the magazines. “He’s writing some things on the front of these.”

“Like what?”

Irvine picked one up and studied the writing on the front. “THE centrefold.” He shook his head. “I’m afraid to look.”

Ellone reached out. “Give it here.” She took it from her husband and flicked through to the centrefold page and turned it lengthways. Her eyes widened and a hand went to her mouth. “Oh my!”

“What? Is it bad?”

The man on the page was naked except for a small white bath towel covering his groin, his body and hair wet like he had come from a shower. Lot of rubber ducks lay around him. She read the caption: “Come play with my ducky.”

She smiled until she took a closer look at the blonde, familiar man. She couldn’t put her finger on who it was.

“What is it?”

“I know him, I think he’s Squall’s friend.”

Irvine swallowed hard and risked a quick look over her shoulder. “Oh my god!” He stared at the picture. “That’s…. Zell!”

“Squall’s friend right?”

“Yeah check out the tattoo!”

“Oh yeah I hadn’t noticed.”

Her husband gave her a look. “How could you not notice?”

She smiled. “My eyes were elsewhere.”

The cowboy grimaced and threw the magazine across the room as if it burned.

Grei came home to find both parents waiting for him in the living room.

“What happened?”

“We- err we cleaned under your bed.”

“But I said I would do that!”

His mother threw a few magazines down on the low table. “We found these.”

“Oh.” He answered.

“Oh? Is that it? Haven’t you got anything else to say?” Irvine asked.

“What is there to say?”

“Are you gay?”

“Irvine! You can’t ask him that he’s just a kid!”

The brunette frowned, folding his arms and giving both parents to glare of death he had inherited. “Yeah I am gay.” He glanced at the magazine. “They didn’t give you a hint.”

His mother gave him a look. “You don’t know that, you’re still kid, you might like girls later.”

Her son rolled his eyes.

She opened the mag with the centrefold. “Don’t you remember him?”

“What? Remember?”

“Your uncle went to school with him, there’s the photo of him holding you as a baby somewhere.”

“Really? They still see him?”

“Sometimes, when Seifer hears about this he’ll want to know the facts.”

“Can I meet him?”

“NO!” They both said in unison.

The doorbell rang so Grei turned and went to answer it. He opened the door to uncle Seifer.

“Hey kiddo.”

“I’m not a kid!”

“Of course not.”

“What are you doing here?”

Seifer looked past the brunette at his parents. The younger Squall-a-like rolled his eyes. “Oh, I get it.” He held out hand to his mother, she gave him the magazine so he could show Seifer. “Look.”

The blonde’s eyes almost fell out of his head. “HOLY MOTHER OF HYNE!” He gripped the pages. “That’s Zell!”

The others nodded. “Since when was he a model…. He’s hot.”

Grei cocked his head. “You sound surprised.”

“Well yeah it’s Zell.”

“Doesn’t he always look like this?”

“Err-”

“Cause I think he’s VERY sexy.”

The tall blonde smirked at the boy drooling all over the picture and the look on Irvine’s face. “Come on kiddo let’s go before you give your dad a heart attack by saying things like that.”

Back at Seifer and Squall’s apartment the two walked in on Squall wandering around in just his boxers sipping a beer.

“GREI! AHH!”

“It’s okay.” He smiled. “Nice boxers.”

The older man ran into the bedroom.

Seifer laughed an took the magazine from the boy. “Wait here a minute.” He walked into the bedroom too.

The boy smirked and silently sneaked up to the bedroom door, peeking in. He watched Squall stare at the poster, removing his boxers and digging in his drawer for some clean ones, not at all bothered about standing completely naked in front of Seifer. The blonde gave his lover a played smack on the ass. Grei stepped back from the door and walked over to the computer. He smirked at the screensaver. He wanted that on his computer too but his dad would die if naked firemen started to appear on the screen. He connected to the internet and started to look up fun sites, like porn.

“Did you have a good time at your uncles place? Irvine asked. “Learn things?”

Thee boy frowned at all the questions then grinned. “I saw uncle Squall naked.”

“What?!”

“And I looked up plenty of porn on the internet, I pretty sure I could give a good blowjob now.”

The cowboy just stared until his eyes rolled back into his head and he fainted.

Grei grinned. Teach him for the investigation. “Mum! Dad fainted again!”

His mother ran back into the room and frowned at him. “What did you do this time?”

Grei looked innocent. “Nothing much.” He shrugged, walking into his room.

Return to Archive | next | previous