Forever

Chapter 10

By Purple Penguin

Squall stood in front of the mirror, he wore black jeans and a navy blue dress shirt, the shirt was un-tucked and the sleeves folded back.

“You smell nice.”

He jumped, turning to see Ellone in the doorway.

“And you don’t approve right?”

“I didn’t say that. I-I think it’s good that you and Seifer are getting back together if you’re sure.”

He smiled. “You been rehearsing that?” He walked past her. “I have hurry and leave to pick Seifer up.” He went down the stairs two at a time and waved at his mum who was sitting on a barstool now.

He took the car to his house that he shared with Seifer. He was a little early; it was only 6:50. Instead of knocking and waiting for Seifer to answer he used his key to silently slip inside. The house was quiet and for a minute he thought no one was home. Someone stirred in the bedroom; he could see a shadow as he got nearer. The blonde inside wasn’t even dressed yet he was walking around in his boxers. Squall stood in the doorway, leaning on the doorframe just the same as Ellone had done earlier. Seifer had his back to the door he didn’t see Squall.

“I do hope you’re not going like that.”

The blonde jumped causing Squall smirk. He spun round and relaxed when he saw his lover in the doorway.

“Do you have to be so quiet? You scared me.”

The brunette pushed off the door and walked towards the blonde. “You’re late.”

Seifer also went nearer. “No you’re early.”

Squall wrapped his arms around his lover’s bare back, pressing his shirt-clad body to a naked chest. Seifer wrapped his arms around his lover’s waist.

“If we miss the beginning of the movie it’s your fault.”

“Well actually you the one stopping me from getting dressed so it’ll be your fault.” He pulled back a little way to look at the brunette. “You look nice.”

“You look naked.... well almost.” As if to emphasize his point he run his hands under the waistband of Seifer’s boxers. The blonde raised an eyebrow, feeling hands run over his ass. Squall suddenly pulled back completely making Seifer feel disappointed and walked back to the doorway. “I’ll let you get dressed now.”

“Tease.”

The brunette smiled before disappearing from sight and walking into the kitchen.

Finally Seifer appeared wearing blacks pants and a white t-shirt. Squall was looking in the fridge when he went into the kitchen.

“Hungry?”

“Just seeing how you’ve been coping without me.”

“Worried about me?”

Squall shrugged. “Must be tough to be without the skills of such a genius.”

Seifer smirked. “Yeah right, let’s go Mr Genius.”

Squall made it outside to the car, making a big show that he was driving so Seifer had to play bitch for the day. Though when they got there Seifer was paying. The woman at the counter could hardly control her laughter as the couple argued over who was going to pay. Squall handed her the money while Seifer just gave her a card. The brunette tried to get his lover to except his half of the money.

“You never minded me paying before.”

“But I make more money than you anyway.”

“Yeah but you haven’t been at work lately.”

“Well you’ve got to do as I say bitch!” He slapped a hand over his mouth when he said that a bit louder than he should have done. His lover grinned in amusement, the people in the queue gave them funny looks and Squall when a very funny colour.

Squall hurried inside quickly. He got to choose the seats so obviously they were in the back row. He always said it had sometime to do with the noisy people being farther away but Seifer knew it was just an excuse to make-out in the back row. The brunette put the drinks that they had brought on the floor and gave the popcorn to Seifer.

“Here you can hold this.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“And if I don’t want to?”

Squall tried to look menacing but he only managed playful. “You do as I say or I’ll spank you!”

“You promise?” He chuckled and Squall joined in until the adverts came on the screen.

Squall shushed his lover. “The movie’s starting. What movie did you pick?”

“Me? You’re in charge remember? I was just following you; don’t you know what movie this is?”

Squall shook his head. “Everyone seemed to be queuing for this so I thought it was good.”

The title screen came up over a black and white picture of a naked woman. “Oh no, this is bad.”

“What? What is it? Did we just buy tickets to some porno thing?”

“I heard the guys that came in to the garage talking about it, some murder movie with a lot of naked girls. They seemed happy about it.”

Squall slumped back in his chair. “Boring.”

Seifer smirked. “Well if you went to do something else.” His hand crept higher and higher up Squall’s leg as he said it but the brunette caught it and stopped it before it went any higher.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” Squall asked.

“Where else? Club?”

Squall looked down at himself. “I’m too over-dressed.”

Seifer rolled his eyes. “Good maybe it’ll stop the other guys from trying to steal you from me all night.”

The brunette smirked. “But that’s the fun.”

“Shh!” Someone hissed at them.

Seifer gave them the finger. He tucked Squall to his feet. “Let’s go somewhere.”

Once outside Squall took the car keys out of his pocket but the blonde pushed them away. “No let’s just walk and see where we get to.”

“But what if we walk too far and fall off the end of the world?”

Seifer rolled his eyes. “I think we’ll manage besides-” He moved around the other side of the brunette. “I’ll protect you like a damsel in distress.” He lifted his lover into his arms. Squall shrieked in horror.

“Put ME down!”

Everyone in the street stared at them and a few looked on in case the blonde was hurting the shorter man. Seifer put him down by a wall and tickled him.

The brunette shrieked in laughter. “S-Stop t-that!”

Seifer took Squall’s hands in his own and pinned them to the wall and leaned into to kiss him. His shorter lover stopped resisting and kissed back the taller man. They only remembered that they were in a busy high street when someone walked past.

“Get a room!”

Seifer pulled back pulling Squall with him. “Good idea, do you want to go home?”

The brunette smiled. “Yeah let’s go home.”

Return to Archive | next | previous