Forever

Chapter 9

By Purple Penguin

We were sitting down for dinner I had almost moved back in again for Squall’s sake. He wasn’t used to be alone as he and Seifer had been together for 4 years. My whole family were eating dinner in the bar when someone hammered on the door. Dad had said he’s seen a green haired man outside the house, Squall told me who he was. It made me angry, how dare he come round here and taunt Squall? He had done nothing wrong. My brother got up to answer the door I watched him warily inside it was Seifer. I’d got my dad to tell me what he’d seen I know that Squall didn’t ant me to know and now I know why. How could he kiss that guy after what he did?

My eyes narrowed as Squall opened the door to the green-haired guy. He seemed a bit distressed. I hoped off my chair and went to my brother’s side. Squall looked fierce which happen often. “What do you want?” I hissed.

“Ellone don’t.”

I gave Squall a look, surprised that he’d want to talk to this guy.

“Fine you win!” The guy yelled.

Squall looked confused. “What?”

“I’m the bad guy here, Seifer didn’t know what he was doing I tricked him and he thought it was you.” He leaned on the doorway looking slightly bored and anxious. “Are you happy now? Can I go?”

“Why the sudden bout of conscious?” I asked suspiciously.

He suddenly looked upset. “He killed my baby!”

“I’m sorry what? You’re baby? Who’s that?”

“She doesn’t move anymore.”

“Who not? She?” I thought this guy was gay.

“He stole my engine and won’t tell me where it is!”

Squall smirked in realization. “You mean a car?”

“Of course my car, he killed her! Are you happy now? Go find Seifer and have mad bunny sex for all I care.” He turned to leave, lighting up a cigarette. “And tell Seifer to fix my car!”

I shut the door. “Well... That was interesting.”

I looked at Squall he looked amused. “Does this mean you’ll take him back?”

“I don’t know.” He looked happier though so I took that as a yes.

I didn’t know if I was happy about that or not. I didn’t know if I could forgive Seifer and I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to forgive him for.

~><~

I sat at the desk in the garage with my feet propped up on some paperwork and I grinned up at his frowning face.

“I told him now fix my car.”

I got up and straightened my clothes. “Later.”

“What did you mean by ‘later?”

“I put your engine in the tool shed behind the garage, here are the keys.” I threw them at him.

“Aren’t you going to help me move it? And fix my car?”

“Later, now I have to go see Squall to make sure you did it right.”

He just glared at me before hurried out with the keys clutched in his hand.

I walked to Squall’s parent’s house to see my lover. They were cleaning up after dinner when I got there; they all stopped and stared at me, which was a little scary. His mother quickly announced that they had to be somewhere and Laguna went too. They had to drag Ellone away. She gave my a look before she left it’s wasn’t the usually scary look so I was hopeful, if I had swayed Ellone then Squall may be convinced too. It took her months last time to forgive me.

The brunette was perched on a barstool casually munching on a brownie.

I gestured to the tray. “You make them?”

He shook his head. “No my mum did, I offered to help but...”He shook his head.

“Want a bite?” He held out the one that he had been eating.

I reached out to take it but he batted my hands away and held it out to me. I leaned in and took it from his fingers.

“What are you grinning at?” He asked.

“I um- didn’t expect you to be so... ya know.”

He cocked his head. “Happy to see me.” I explained.

“I believe you.”

“You do? Really?” I smiled.

He nodded. “I-um- don’t want to move back in right now though.”

“That’s fine.” I really didn’t expect him too straight away.

“But I wondered.....” He trailed off.

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to go see a movie with me tonight?”

“Like a date?”

“Yeah and I’ll think about moving back in, deal?”

I grinned again. “Deal.” I paused. “I was going to say I’ll pick you up but you have the car.”

He smiled and slipped off the stool. “I’ll pick you up.“ He poked me in the chest. “You get to play bitch for once.”

I chuckled. “Fine I’ll see you at-”

“7:00.”

“7:00 it is then.” I stole a brownie from the tray and turned to open the door. When the door opened Ellone fell in, looking embarrassed.

“I was spying or anything honest.”

“Yeah right.” I past Squall’s parents who on the house.

I waved. “Nice brownies Mrs L.”

She smiled. “Thanks.”

YESSS!!!!!

I have a date with the cutest guy in the world!

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for mistakes I so can’t be bothered to get it beta-ed.

Return to Archive | next | previous