Forever

Chapter 2

By Purple Penguin

I turned over and reached out to Seifer, finding nothing I opened my eyes. The bed was empty, it was early on a Saturday, where was he?

I heard rustling and a chuckle. I sat up sleepily.

The blonde was going through my box of presents, he hadn't seen all of them yet. I kept quiet, he was completely naked and I was enjoying the view. Seifer was truly beautiful and he was mine. I rubbed my eyes and struggled to sit up he must have heard me.

"Morning Beautiful." He smiled brightly at me. "Tell me when are you going to wear this." He held up that red sweater with the rainbows and birds on.

I frowned. "I wouldn't be seen dead in that."

"I don't know you might look cute."

I shot him the look of death. "Don't go there, just don't."

He shrugged and put it back in the box. "Now this I like." He held the leather biker jacket.

I smiled. "Yeah, Kiros and Ward gave me that."

He nodded. "Those guys are cool." His smile slowly turned into an evil grin.

"Oh no, I don't want to know what your thinking."

He held the jacket against himself. "What? Is it so bad for me to want a photo of my beautiful boyfriend?"

I frowned suspiciously at him. "Wearing that?"

"Yeah."

"What's the catch?"

He pretended to take offence. "Don't you trust me?"

I gave him a blank look.

He grinned at me. "All I want is a photo of you wearing the jacket and what you're wearing now, what's so wrong with that?"

"I'm not wearing anything now."

"Exactly. Please?"

I shook my head at his pleading look. "Have you got a camera?"

He nodded quickly. He looked like a little kid at Christmas so I gave him the damn photo. I'll never hear the end of it, it was one of those instant photos and he kept waving it around.

I wretched the picture from him and shoved him into the bathroom.

"Shower now!"

"Yes sir!"

It was Saturday so neither of us had work today, we had promised Irvine we'd help him redecorate. Ellone had announced yesterday that she was pregnant so us guys had to turn the spare room into a nursery. We decided on yellow for the wall colour because we didn't know what sex it would be and Ellone said yellow was a unisex colour. They were starting very early because Ellone had said by the time they had finished the baby would be in college.

I jumped out of my thought and glared at Seifer until the intrusive hand that had disturbed me left.

"What's the matter with you today?"

He gave me an innocent look.

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "We've got to help Irvine today, remember?"

He switched off the water and followed me into the bedroom.

"Behave." I warned.

The doorbell rang.

"Irvy get the door please."

The cowboy opened the door to the two amateur decorates.

Seifer grinned, his arm lazily resting on Squall shoulders.

"Hey guys, ready to paint?"

Squall glared at the tall blonde.

"Did you two have a fight?"

Squall walked through to the spare room leaving the other two behind. Irvine looked at Seifer. "What's up with him?"

"Nothing, I was just teasing him." He followed the brunette through to the spare room. "Squall I was just kidding, I'm not really going to sent it to a gay porn magazine." He paused. "Although you would get 500 gill for it."

Squall glared at him.

Seifer looked sheepish. "Come on baby, you know you love me really."

Irvine chuckled at their exchange. "Publish what in a gay porn magazine?"

"A photo."

The cowboy grinned. "Really? Can I see?"

"No!" Squall snapped.

"Is it a kinky photo?"

Squall pushed pass him. "I thought you wanted to get this room painted some time today." He climbed the ladder to start the top of a wall.

"I'll take that as a yes, why are you so uptight? I've got kinky photos of your sister."

"Irvine!" Ellone yelled.

"What? I'm trying to make Squall feel better, Seifer's got a photo for him." He winked at the word photo.

"Oh really?"

Squall sighed. "Can we please drop it? And Seifer if you show that to anyone then you'll have to go without sex for a month!"

The blonde whined. "But Squall-"

"But nothing!"

Irvine laughed and made the 'whipped' sound and motion. He started to paint another wall. Ellone laughed and left. "I think I'll leave you guys to it."

Seifer started on the lower half of the same wall as Squall.

"So...why don't we play a game while we paint?" Irvine asked.

"Like what?"

"I spy?"

Seifer snorted. "Yeah that'll work, I spy with my little eye something beginning with W."

"Wall?"

"Well done." He faked excitement.

"Okay, not I spy then. What about truth or truth? We can't do dares so..."

Seifer grinned evilly. "We could do dares." He looked up at Squall who cracked a small smile.

"No, you'll traumatize poor Irvine."

"Remember the last time we played truth or dare?"

"I don't want to know guys."

"Best sex ever."

"I said I didn't want to know."

The brunette smiled. "Seifer, don't scare Irvine like that."

"So you forgive me?"

"If you promise to protect that photo with your life."

"Of course."

"Then I forgive you." He stepped down the ladder to give his lover a kiss.

"AWWW."

Seifer shot Irvine a warning look. "Do you want to see us stripping off right here?"

"NOO!"

"Well then, behave." He smirked, holding Squall close, until his lover tried to struggle away. "Painting, remember?"

The blonde pouted. "But Squall, we haven't made up yet."

"Seifer stop thinking with your dick."

"You're a fine one to talk cowboy."

"So..." Squall started to paint again, thinking a change of subject was needed. "Which would you prefer boy or girl?"

"Boy, I mean what could I teach a girl?"

"How to plat hair?"

Squall his laughter behind a cough.

"Funny Almasy."

I unlocked the door after three hours. I hoped the guys had got a lot done in the soon-to-be-nursery. I frowned when I heard yelling. My husband ran out of the room. "Ellone! Save me! They want my body!"

Seifer's laughter echoed through the house.

"What the hell?"

"Oh hi Elle."

Squall and Seifer were standing together in the room looking innocent. "I was bored so I told Irvine that I wanted an orgy." Seifer said with a completely straight face.

"And he believed you?"

"He did when I tried to take his clothes off."

I laughed and shook my head. "I'll find him."

"Irvine where are you? He was only kidding, you can come out now."

The cupboard door opened and I shrieked when I was pulled inside. He locked the door and refused to let me out.

Return to Archive | next | previous