Archiver's Note: Do not take this story and post it on your own page without permission from the author.

Quick Note: This chapter contains extreme Lemon, or very Kinky Sex! If offended by that, just remember you were warned.

Crush

Chapter Fourteen - A Love Like No Other

By Fantasy Lover

Outside your door he is waiting, waiting for you
Sooner or later you know he’s got to come through
No hesitation and no holding back
Let it all go and you’ll know your on the right track
Hold on, baby hold on (Hold on to me baby)
‘Cause it’s closer than you think, And your standing on the brink
Hold on, baby hold on (Yeah I need you by my side)
‘Cause there’s something on the way, Yet tomorrow’s not the same
Hold on, baby hold on (I’ve got to talk to you baby)
‘Cause it’s closer than you think, And your standing on the brink

- Hold On (Kansas)

 

After recovering from his injuries, Squall spent as much time with his fiancé as humanly possible. They spent a lot of their time in the Training Center preparing Seifer for the upcoming SeeD Exam. They both knew this would be the year.

“When are they going to make the stupid announcements?” Squall asked impatiently.

“Calm down, babe. Geez, your more nervous than me.” Seifer said with confidence.

“Will the following students please report to Headmaster Cid’s office immediately: Willow Shutz, Gabe Gitis, Seifer Almasy, Jasper Linnes. That is all.”

“Seifer! That’s you! You made it!” Squall shouted as he hugged his companion.

“Yeah. I guess I did...” There was a little hesitation in his voice, and gave a half hearted smile.

“Well...get going before they change their mind. I’ll meet you at the party tonight.”

“Congratulations, Seifer. It’s about time.”

“Yeah. Thanks, Irvine.”

“Listen...before you say no, just hear me out for a second.”

Seifer rolled his eyes. He knew what Irvine was going to ask. “No! I’m not going to go with you to your room, I’m not gonna give you head, and I won’t give you a hand job.”

“Get you mind out of the gutter Seifer. You're an engaged man. There’s more to me than mindless sex.”

“Fine,” he sighed, “What did you want to talk to me about?”

“I just wanted to know if you and Squall wanted to join me for a threesome.”

“God, I knew it,” he muttered to himself, “You just don’t give up do you, Kinneas?”

“I try my best. So, you up for it?”

“Fuck no! You’ve probably got some disgusting disease or something.”

“So is that a no? You don’t have to bring Squall if you don’t want to.”

“Irvine...for the last time, fuck off!”

“Fine,” he said sarcastically, “I see when I’m not wanted. Be faithful to your little brunette...but I hope you go soft!”

“If that’s what it takes to get you off of me...Hey. Is that a new student over there?”

“Never seen her before.”

“Why don’t you go over and see if you can score.”

“Good idea. Sure you won’t reconsider?”

“Positive”

Seifer scanned the room for his lover. He finally spotted Squall standing alone outside.

“Hey, babe. You having fun?”

“Not really. You?”

“Nah. It’s hard to have fun when you're constantly being hit on by Irvine.”

“Yeah. I saw that. What this time?”

“He wanted to know if we wanted to have a threesome.”

“I hope you said yes. I’m REALLY horny right now.”

Seifer pulled the smaller man closer to him, “Why don’t we ditch this party and have some real fun.”

Squall rubbed his erection against Seifer’s leg as best as he could, “You read my mind.”

“I hate these uniforms. They’re so hard to get out of,” Squall complained.

“I know what you mean. But it’s worth the wait.”

Seifer had been undressed long before Squall, and sat back to watch him strip.

“A little help please? If I don’t get out of this thing soon, I’m going to explode.”

Seifer got off the bed, and standing behind his lover, helped to remove Squall’s jacket. He bent down slightly, letting his lips gently caress the pale skin. He ran his warm hands up Squalls shirt teasing the hard nipples with his fingers, causing Squall to moan in anticipation. Slowly, his hands moved down the soft flesh of his lover, making their way inside of Squall’s jeans. He began to relax a bit when Seifer’s hand reached his length.

“Uhh...You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.”

As Seifer’s hand began to pump, he continued planting butterfly kisses on Squall’s neck. Squall reached down, and pulled off his jeans. Seizing the opportunity, Seifer slid his length into his companion's entrance.

“Um...damn sei...eifer...Mmph...uhh...perfect....”

Seifer thrust his length in farther into Squall who cried out in elation.

“Umph...you...uh....wanna...ahh...do something....nnnuu...really....unnn...kinky?” Seifer gasped.

“Fuck yeah!”

Seifer pulled his erection from Squall, telling him to lie on the bed. He left the room, but soon returned with a small jar.

“What’s that?”

“Edible paint. First I rub it all over you, then I lick it off.”

Squall felt his insides tensing with pleasure at the thought of being licked from head to toe. “Sounds erotic...What flavor?”

“Blueberry...I knew it was your favorite.”

He dipped his fingers into the blue mixture, then smeared it all over Squall’s chest, and down his stomach. He ran his tongue over the muscular chest causing Squall to tremble in expectation of what was soon to come.

“Lower....um that’s it...uh...”

Seifer massaged Squall’s sex with his tongue sending waves of pleasure through the well-built body.

“Uhh...that feels so good....umm...”

The blond pulled the hard erection from his mouth, planting more butterfly kisses as he made his way towards his lovers soft lips.

“God I love you,” Seifer whispered in Squall’s ear.

The two shared a long, passionate kiss, their bodies rubbing against one another. Squall rolled over, forcing Seifer on his back. He held down his mates wrists firmly, and kissed him violently.

“I love it when you play rough,” Seifer gasped.

“I’m not through with you yet.”

Squall began grinding his hips into his lover, causing the other to squeal with ecstasy. Seifer struggled to get his wrists free from Squall’s grip, but it was no use.

“Don’t waste all your energy now....save some for later,” Squall uttered deviously, “I plan to go all night.”

“Damn...I want you so bad.”

Squall loosened his grip on Seifer, allowing himself to be twisted onto his back.

“Your gonna get it now, babe,” he thrust his sex into Squall who arched his back in pleasure.

That night, the two repeatedly made love, each time with such a passion, as if it was their last night together....

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: WHEW!! *Sweat glistens from author's forehead* I hope you liked it. I wasn't planning on writing this chapter, but...I'm glad I did. I still have to more chapters to write, so check back periodically. Also Review Kupo!!!

Return to Archive | next | previous