A Cowboy's Fantasy

Chapter Two - Two for Two

By Pixie518

I watch him when he leaves, drippin' clothes pressed to his chest, towel wrapped snug around his waist. Tight little ass twitching at me underneath that towel. No doubt, he knows what the hell he's doin'. Little slut.

But I can't help grinnin' when he flashes me that knowin’ smile before he steps out into the hallway. He don't really give a fuck who sees him, you gotta love that.

Settlin' my hat on my head, I grab my duster before I go. No way am I puttin' that thing back on till I get it cleaned. The hallway's deserted, as I knew it would be. Everybody's gathered in the caf by now, it's time to eat. Funny that I really don't have much of an appetite considerin' the workout I just had.

Thinkin' of Zell again, I just can't hide the smile. I can't believe I've been here all this time with not so much as a wink outta him and suddenly there he is, full on. I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head.

Don't really know what to do with myself tonight, actually. Nothin' much to do when you're not out on a mission. Maybe I'll go over to Selph's, play cards or somethin', who knows. Maybe I'll go all night without hittin' on her once. I have to grin at that; she'll drive herself nuts tryin' to figure out what the hell I'm up to.

Still thinkin’ bout her cute little face and the way her nose turns up at the end, I open the door to my room and don't bother turnin' the light on. That bed looks pretty invitin' in the moonlight. Maybe I'll take a nap. Relax with my thoughts, so to speak. Heh, heh.

"Took you long enough."

His silky voice whispered over me like sin. Unfuckin'believable. I'd just finished doin' Zell like a little girl and I was rock hard from just the sound of his voice. He always had that effect on me…always.

"How'd you get in here?" I had to ask, even though I knew damn well that he'd simply walked right in the front door.

He eased himself down on the bed, stretchin' out, never takin' his eyes off me. Despite the mind-blowing orgasm I'd had not ten minutes ago, I was ready. Cocked and loaded.

"I'd be careful if I were you." I warned him; not missing the way he tightened up at was I was hintin' at.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked roughly.

I shrugged. "If Squall catches you in here, he'll have your ass." I teased.

He narrowed his eyes at me, his way of lettin' me know I was treadin' on thin ice.

"He wishes." Seifer scoffed, relaxing again as he lay back and just watched me.

"I don’t think he’s the one with all the wishes, huh, Seif?"

He frowned at me, the way his mouth turns down only makin’ him look sexier. I have the most urgent desire to see how far I can push him, rememberin’ all the times I’d done it, rememberin’ how he gets when he’s reached his limit. Makes me shiver, just thinkin’ about it.

"What ya been up to?" I ask him casually, and I just love the way he turns those eyes on me. So different from Zell’s baby blues, but twice as sexy.

"That’s what I was going to ask you." He told me. He sure did sound huffy. Jealous maybe? I had to know. Makin’ Seifer Almasy jealous was an accomplishment to say the least.

I kicked off my boots and tossed my jacket over a chair. I’ll deal with that later. I stretched, arms over my head, tank top ridin’ up, just to give him a little show. When I was done, I shook my hair out, lettin’ it fall in waves down my back.

He loved my hair, and I knew it. He liked to lay on it, run his hands through it, he liked to jerk off in it and when he fucked me, he wound it around his fist and pulled…hard. Oh, I knew how to push his buttons, all right, and it was so easy.

I met Seif when he first came to Galbadia, little bad ass that he was, and enemy or not, I had to have him. And have him I did. Like you just couldn’t imagine. He’d had a few experiences, mostly with Zell, but I was only the second guy he’d fucked. We did it one time and he was hooked. Took to fuckin’ like a fish to water. And Hyne was he good at it. The way he moved that ass…well, you get the drift.

The way he was lookin’ at me right at that moment left no doubt in my mind as to what he’d come for.

"Ask me what?" All innocence, that’s me.

"What you’ve been up to." He said casually. I had to laugh at that, if only ‘cause I knew how much it’d piss him off.

"Babe, it’s not what I’ve been up to. More like what I’ve been up in."

He sat up then, lookin’ more and more pissy with every word that came out of my mouth. He was just so fuckin’ easy

"I suppose you’ve been fucking Zell half the day." He stated.

I stripped off my tank top and lazily scratched my chest.

"You know better than that." I said, yawnin’. "Fifteen minutes with Zell is like two hours with anybody else."

Bingo. He was off that bed and pullin’ me to him in two seconds flat.

"You little slut, you just can’t keep it in your pants, can you cowboy?" He asked me, baring his teeth.

"It’s been locked up too long already." I told him, givin’ him that little curve of a smile that always got under his skin.

"So, you’ve been all up in my little fuck toy, huh?" He asked, his eyes takin’ on that dangerous gleam. Uh-oh…here comes trouble.

"I don’t think he’s yours anymore, Seifer, baby." I joked. Apparently he didn’t think it was too funny. He grabbed my arms and spun me around, so’s I was facin’ the bed. That’s a good boy…

"Get your fucking ass on the bed, you little whore." He growled. Oh, yeah, he was pissed all right.

I obeyed, watchin’ him over my shoulder, givin’ him that come-on-and-get-it look. I watched him lick his lips and I knew what he wanted to do with those lips, too. Very few people know this, but Seifer Almasy could suck the chrome off the bumper of a ’57 Chevy and then kick back with a beer and a smile. I’ll be honest, I was gettin’ really hot, I just couldn’t help it.

"You mad, Almasy?" I purred at him, lovin’ the way his eye twitched when he gets mad. Oh, well. Better for me, I guess ‘cause the madder he gets, the better he fucks.

He came at me, pushin’ me down and puttin’ his weight on me. Hey, don’t work so hard, baby, I ain’t goin’ nowhere…

I was careful, didn’t want to get him too mad, don’t want him to start hittin’. He could be one mean motherfucker when he wanted to.

"Is this what you came all the way from Galbadia for?" I asked him, sorta glad to know he wanted me that much.

"There’s nothing at Galbadia worth staying for." He told me. "You know how it is there."

I nodded, strokin’ his cheek with my thumb, watchin’ him close his eyes.

"You could always come back here." I offered. He shook his head before I could finish.

"Hell, no." He said. "Me’n Squall would kill each other."

I didn’t tell him that I’d pay money to see that little catfight. Fuckin’ A, I’d be right up in the middle of that…

"Don’t even think about it, cowboy." He warned and I felt his fingers on the front of my pants. He leaned in real close while he undid my buttons.

"You smell sweet, Irvine." He whispered to me. I got chills. "Did you actually shower while you were in there fucking Zell?"

I moved to kiss him and then paused right before I touched his lips with mine.

"I showered before he came in. Then I fucked him senseless. Then he gave me a little kiss and I watched him leave." I kept my voice light. It drove him nuts.

"I bet you watched him leave. You dirty little whore, you fucked him and didn’t even bother to clean yourself up." His voice was getting’ lower and rougher, and oh yeah, I knew where this was leading.

"And you can taste him on me, too." I told him and then I lowered my voice and brought my nose closer to touch his. "If you wanted to." I added.

He pinned me down to the bed after that, his grip on my wrists hurtin’ like a bitch, but nobody made it hurt like Seifer. He knew exactly what to do to make it good.

I could feel him grindin’ against me and it was all I could do to keep my eyes from rollin’ back in my head. I knew what he had in those pants.

His lips were so close to mine that I could almost taste them. He always tasted so fuckin’ good. Forbidden. He almost made me ashamed of myself…almost.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered and I swear to Hyne, his words went right to my cock. And he knew it, the bastard. I didn’t answer him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh, you wanna play first. Well, okay. Just remember cowboy, you asked for this."

And he tangled his hands in my hair tight enough to make me whimper. He liked that. And he kissed me, and I don’t mean sweetly, neither. He sucked and nibbled and tasted and this time my eyes did roll back in my head.

"It’s been too long." He whispered near my ear and I could barely nod. "You want me to fuck you, don’t you, cowboy?"

I didn’t answer him on account of I was afraid of how high-pitched my voice would be. He probably knew it, too.

"Come on, Irvine. You don’t have to play games with me. Just tell me what you want."

I kept my mouth shut.

"Tell me." He said again, all purrin’ and seductive. I started to shake from the effort of holdin’ back.

"Irvine."

The way my name sounded on his lips was definitely a sin. But I just couldn’t help myself anymore. I admit it, I’m weak.

"You." I gave in, just like he knew I would. "I want you." And that’s all the words he was getting’ out of me. Which turned out to be okay ‘cause the last thing on my mind was talkin’.

His kisses always felt like punishment. But, so richly deserved…I wasn’t complainin’ one bit.

Seifer is heavy. And I don’t mean a little bit. He’s long, tall and all muscle. Definitely what you’d consider masturbation material. He pressed me into the mattress, all his weight pinnin’ me down, probably waitin’ for the beggin’ to start. He wouldn’t have to wait long.

"Mmmm…Seifer…." I murmured against his mouth and he pulled away to take his exploration elsewhere.

"I’ve dreamed of you." He whispered, rubbin’ his cheek against my belly. He hadn’t shaved today. Oh, sweet heaven…

"Oh?" Original, I know, but give me a break, his mouth was inches away from my cock and he was takin’ his sweet time.

"If you only knew." He teased.

And then he was quiet ‘cause he’d discovered my favorite way of shuttin’ him up. I raised up on my elbows and watched him, the moonlight comin’ in the window catchin’ the gold in his hair. How could he look so pure and be so inherently evil? Sometimes he gave me chills with his cruelty. He just didn’t give a fuck. And while it did make me uneasy sometimes, it was such a turn-on I pretended he was better than he was.

The room was silent except for the sounds he was makin’ with his lips and his tongue, which only made them more amplified. Every so often he’d look up at me, givin’ me that look that said he knew he was winnin’ this round.

"Seifer…" I breathed. He paused.

"Yeessss?" He drawled. No fair, Almasy, that’s playin’ dirty. Gonna make me beg.

"Stop toyin’ with me." There, an order. He laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, Kinneas." He growled and then he was suckin’ at me with a vengeance. I smiled. That was too easy.

He made the damnedest noises when he sucked me off, and if I were to be honest; they’re the reason I come faster with him than with anyone else. And then I was remembering how hot Zell had been and I wondered if Seifer could top his performance.

"Hey, Seifer?" I panted.

He never even raised his head from the task at hand. "What."

"You know that thing Zell does right when he’s about to come?" I felt him tense. "When he wraps his legs around you real tight and starts with that little purrin’ whimperin’ sound?"

He paused, right in the middle of that really good thing he does where he wraps his tongue around my cock and closes his lips around it. Damn…

He moved up to straddle me, holdin’ me down with his legs, lookin’ down at me. Fuck me he was sexy.

He reached over my head and lifted my hat off the mattress where it’d fallen when he pushed me down. He grinned at me as he eased it onto his head. I couldn’t swallow. I didn’t think he could look any sexier. I was wrong.

"So…you want to talk about Zell?" He sounded amused.

"Nuhh…uh…not really." Never let it be said that I’m not a brilliant conversationalist.

"You’re pretty talkative tonight. Maybe I can try to shut you up, huh?"

I didn’t say anything as I watched him unbutton his pants with excruciatin’ slowness.

"I might have something that’ll work." Oh, how wicked he sounded.

"Give it to me." I said, and somethin’ in my voice must’ve let him know that I was done playin’, because he got off of me and stood beside the bed.

He took his clothes off without sayin’ a word, his eyes on me the whole time. I started strugglin’ out of my pants, too. Damn, I wanted him bad. I wasn’t gonna wait for him to undress me. He’d make me wait longer just to fuck with me.

He came back to the bed and kneeled over me, my hat still perched on his head. All he needed was a pair of cowboy boots. Wonder how he’d react to that if I asked.

"You done jerking me around, yet, cowboy?" He asked, those green eyes doin’ their best to break me down.

"Yes." I promised. Hell, I’d have said whatever he wanted to hear at that point.

"Well," He returned, "Too bad. I’m not." And then he pinned my shoulders down with just his knees and he grinned wickedly at me while he guided his erection between my lips. Two for two, Kinneas…

I stopped thinkin’ after that. Seemed like my wit deserted me somehow.

I pulled him into my mouth slow, just the way he liked it, and I got to see him ease his head back while he tried to keep his voice down.

I tasted him, stroked him, nuzzled him with my lips, and all the while I watched him hold it back. He had amazin’ restraint.

Havin’ him like this was just like old times. I could trace every vein in his cock just from memory. He lasted longer than Zell, but not by much ‘cause before I knew it he was thrustin’ toward me, tryin’ to slide in further. I tipped my head back and relaxed my throat and I sucked him off just the way he wanted me to. With little throaty moans and soft lips, coaxing him in even further, scorin’ him with my teeth. He loved that.

Pretty soon he was leaning over me, grabbin’ handfuls of my hair and rubbin’ it along his thighs. His eyes were glowin’ at me under the rim of my hat. I settled my hands on his ass and squeezed. He came. Hot, thick and lots of it. Not a drop escaped my tongue and he groaned…loud. That wild, animalistic sound that always made me want to wrap my legs around his neck and let him do me any way he liked.

He let me up, takin’ his weight off, but only to grab me by my hips and turn me over onto my stomach. Here’s where it gets good…

He pulled on my hips, my ass in the air, and he straddled me over his lap, his knees between mine. He loses his finesse right about now and forgets to go slow. This is okay with me, ‘cause I know what’s comin’.

He pushed into me quick, still hard even after I know I sucked him dry.

"Irvine.." He whispered. I know he didn’t want an answer and so I kept my mouth shut and hoped he’d hurry. I was beginnin’ to throb; I needed him so bad.

His fingers were too tight on my hips and I knew I’d be bruised tomorrow, but, Oh, Hyne he was worth it.

"Do it, Irvine." He panted over me and I opened my eyes, a little out of it. Do what, exactly? I guess he read my mind ‘cause he grabbed one of my hands and guided it to my cock, which was brushin’ against the bed and makin’ me crazy.

"Make yourself come." An order. Yessir.

I wrapped my fingers around my own length, familiarity guidin’ me, makin’ it easy. This certainly wouldn’t take long. Just as he was hittin’ his stride, he pulled me fully into his lap, my thighs on either side of his. I felt myself open further and he slid in to the hilt. I couldn’t help from calling out his name…and a few other choice words to go along with it.

"Seifer…oh, fuck…right there." It felt so fuckin’ good I thought I was gonna die. I didn’t know it could feel like this. He slid his hands down my thighs and spread them open even more. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, turnin’ my head so I could suck at his neck while he kept movin’ me up and down. My hips were rollin’ forward and backward and I had lost all control of this one. He was callin’ all the shots, and it just felt too damn good to argue.

"Hyne, Irvine, you’re so fucking tight. Don’t stop."

As if I had a choice in that one.

And then he wrapped his arms tight around my chest and started grindin’ hard against me and I knew he was gonna come. I quickened my own movements and knew it was all over when I felt him jerkin’ inside me. Oh…fuck.

I came in a wide arc, hittin’ the sheets, the wall, the floor. I think I broke a record. My orgasm triggered his and he bit me when he came, his teeth sinkin’ into my shoulder like I’ve never imagined and I felt the blood runnin’ down my chest. He was callin’ my name, cursin’ me, praisin’ me…you name it. He was out of his mind with lust and I could feel him comin’ still, even when I’d melted against him, spent.

He made no move to pull out of me, or lay me down or anything at all. He simply held me against him, tryin’ to steady his heartbeat, catch his breath and he used the palm of his hand to smear the blood across my chest. He was a kinky little fuck, I’ll give you that. But hell, if that’s what it took to get him off, I’d do without a second thought. That’s how good he was.

"Irvine." A whisper, an endearment? Who the hell knows. I took my hat off of him and lay it aside so I could feel his hair just once before he left.

"I forgive you." He said and I laughed softly.

"You do? Well, damn, now I can rest easy tonight, right?" I joked.

He tasted the wound he’d inflicted on me, lickin’ it gently. I flinched. That hurt like hell.

"Maybe I’ll pay a visit to the Commander before I go, huh? That be all right with you, cowboy?"

I tensed, and I knew he felt it. "Stay the fuck away from him, Seifer." I wasn’t playin’. I’d kick his fuckin’ head in if he messed with Squall.

"Touchy aren’t we? And I thought we were playing nice tonight. Don’t act like I’m pissing in your corner of the yard, Kinneas, I saw him way before you did."

I thought about kickin’ his ass right then, but I knew he was only tryin’ to fuck with me. He wouldn’t go near Squall. He wouldn’t risk it, no matter how bad he wanted him.

"True, but he’d never give it up, and you know it."

He pushed me out of his lap, leaning over me once to kiss me on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah." He said. "I’ll be back, cowboy." He warned.

I smiled against the sheets, still feelin’ the warmth from his body on them. I almost wished he’d stay.

"Bye, Seif. Don’t stay away so long next time." I said sleepily.

I heard him as he dressed, movin’ around quietly, preparin’ to slip out much the same way as he’d come in.

"Oh, I’ll be back. We’ll see if you haven’t made your move on wonder boy by then." I grinned. Arrogant bastard.

"We’ll compare notes." Innuendo thick in his voice, he closed the door behind him and he was gone. His words still hung in the air. What the hell did he mean by that? He always had to have the last fuckin’ word.

Well, hell, if he wanted to compare notes, I’d make damn sure I had some ready. I doubted Squall would be asleep this early and besides, I was on a roll…

Return to Archive | next | previous