Lasting Impressions

Epilogue - Payback

By Sodoshiin

Five hundred and Seventy-Two pages… it wasn't even done yet.

I stared at the computer and sighed. Harry wanted the next few chapters by the end of the week, which wasn't a problem, but the rate he was asking was a lot faster than the rate things were getting done.

What now?

Great, writer's block… I leaned back in the chair at the desk in our bedroom and sighed. Just great...

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and I smiled. Just what I needed, a little distraction from the task at hand. "Didn't hear you come in...Where's the kid?"

"My dad wanted to spend some time with his new grandson." Squall replied. I shuddered lightly as he began nibbling gently on my ear. "In Esthar......" His tongue stretched out, sliding over the shell of flesh. "....until Wednesday...."

My eyes popped open. Wednesday. Wednesday was three days away.

I had Squall for three straight days. He made a noise as I turned quickly and picked him up. We both landed on the bed heavily, our lips locked.

Squall was mine again! Three days!

I stopped, looking down at him.

"What is it?" He blinked up at me, his chest heaving, his lips parted and slightly swollen, his cheeks flushed.

"It's been so long....now that I have you I don't know what to do with you."

He smiled up at me and threw me onto my back, straddling me.

"Well...." he cooed, pulling his shirt over his head and grinning down at me. "At least one of us knows what the hell to do."

My eyes momentarily glazed over as his mouth descended on my neck. His long fingers toyed with the buttons of my shirt until it was lying open. He lapped at my chest like a cat with a bowl of milk, his hands dancing along the waistband of my pants.

I released a unhappy sound as he pulled away from me but panted as he began to strip off the rest of his clothes.

He threw his pants at me and laughed as they hit me in the face. I pulled the clothing away from my eyes just in time for a pair of boxers to land in their place. By the time I pulled them off he was naked and straddling me again and had my pants pulled down to my thighs.

Again, his arms went around my neck and he moved up, enough so that he was positioned above me, his rear brushing against my tip, his body rocking so we rubbed intimately.

I moaned as our lips met and a bottle was pushed into my hand.

There was a moment of fumbling hands and laughs as the weeks of celibacy caught up to us. He let out little gasps as I prepared him, until I was sure I'd gotten my revenge for what he'd done that night that seemed like years ago.

He moved my hands away and with sudden jolt of electric pleasure he was there, on me, around me.

He threw his head back and gasped, his hands gripping onto my shirt.

I panted, my eyes trailing over his body, from his long lashed eyes, to his beautiful cheekbones…the graceful curve of his neck, his round shoulders, his lean and glistening chest with his perfect nipples brushing against my skin… his smooth and soft abdomen…the small hoop with the bead of jade that hung from his delicate naval… the feel of his skin, the smell, the taste. My hands traced along his back, feeling the lines of scars that remained there since his childhood.

Everything became a blur as he moved, rocking slowly, moving me, warming me.

I loved watching him.

Especially when he was under me…

My eyes darkened and my lips curved upwards as I rolled, throwing him onto the pale covers, his arms flailing slightly against the pillow. He looked up at me with that way of his, with that smile I couldn't describe...

But we slowed, his fingers trailing gently across the flesh of my neck.

He helped me loosen and remove my shirt, throwing it god-knows- where. I don't think either of us cared much. I slid closer, he sighing as I moved farther within him. His legs went around me, trying to push me even farther, deeper into him. He was always trying to get me deeper.

As I moved again his back arched off the bed, his mouth open as he gasped, his hands gripping my arms.

Mine.

My Squall was back. My beautiful Squall… When it was over I watched as he lay beside me on his stomach, his eyes closed, catching his breath.

"I don't know about you but I feel MUCH better." I laughed a little.

He smiled, letting out a few more heavy. I pulled him to me, pressing enough so he could feel me already recooperating and ready for more. "Again?"

He laughed. "I forgot you have a libido like a wolf in heat."

"Haha." I pointed and laughed at him before I rolled him under me, determined to make up for lost time....

...Well, that's about it. I'm done writing. Anthony is eight and starting the third grade this year. Squall and I are both in our thirties now and I have to admit, it's not so bad. All my hair is right where it should be and I feel the same. Squall is as beautiful as ever. He's a teacher now at the Garden. We've moved to Balamb and have a nice little place right by the water (as if any place in Balamb ISN'T). Fujin and Zell are expecting their second child in March. Quistis is currently dating Nida Pelleski. Kiros and Lag just celebrated their anniversary. As for me, I'm taking it easy for a little while. I'm thinking about becoming a full time teacher too maybe. Who knows, maybe I'll write another book. But for right now I just want to relax and be with my family.

Seifer Almasy Leonhart

Memoirs of a Sorceress Knight

 

A/N: Well, that's it. The Arc is finally done. I'm happy and sorry all at the same time lol. ^_^ Hope you liked it! Sorry it took so long for me to get my lazy but up and finish it! *Sodoshiin*

Return to Archive | next | previous