YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI

Much less angst than the last two.

Much more YAOI YAOI YAOI

nc-17 people! Read it and weep! (or not...)

Told in Seifer's POV

A/N: I'm going to be editing all three of these stories to make them PG-13, R at the most. The other versions will still be available but for those people who really don't need lemon scenes (dear god HELP those people!) I'm going to help them out a bit. This is IT people! The final Part to my Illusion Series! (I think....If I decide to write another one don't sue me or anything....oh yeah, that reminds me....)

If anyone's been trying to reach me my e-mail addy changed ^_^;; sodoshiin @ hotmail.com

I don't own Square or any of the characters they produce. Although if I did I'd still be doing what I'm doing now, spending lots of time on the computer and writing yaoi, even non yaoi. And IF I DID own Square I would have killed off Rinoa on the first disc of FF8....just my personal opinion. Thanks ^^

Lasting Impressions

Chapter One - My Big Surprise

By Sodoshiin

I sat patiently in the airport terminal, my laptop resting on my thighs, my sunglasses hanging loosely on my nose. A few seats away a woman cooed at her screaming infant. I had the sudden urge to put my headphones on but didn't want to miss hearing when Squall's flight arrived.

In all reality three weeks wasn't all that long. But breaking it down, three weeks sleeping alone, three weeks in an empty house, three weeks without kissing, touching, three weeks without sex. It was an eternity.

I had to admit, I wasn't all that thrilled when Squall accepted the request for him to return to SeeD. We'd only been married a few months and already they were trying to take him away from me. At least I didn't have to worry so much about him getting hurt. Because of his leg injury from the Sorceress Memorial attack he was kept on the side lines, for moral and tactical support only really. His missions weren't frequent either, only one every few months. Most of them lasted only a few days. I wasn't exactly sure what the deal with this one was but I couldn't wait to get him home.

I just wanted him to get here so we could leave, I wanted to hug him, kiss him, so him just how much I'd missed him.

Use my tongue to play with his naval ring...

I realized I'd stopped typing, an image of Squall, thoroughly enjoying various things I could do to him, entered my head.

Give me a break, three weeks without sex.

Call me wanton, I won't deny it, but it's not like I'm constantly attacking him every night with my libido. We're both human, we both need sleep.

I'm up a lot at night working anyway.

I'm writing a book.

Shut up.

I'm still contemplating whether or not to let Squall read it. It's not that I don't trust him. I just don't trust my own writing I guess.

I'd been working on it since a little before Squall and I were married, about four months after he and I were reunited at the orphanage.

I looked briefly down at Greiver, which sat perched on my ring finger and smiled.

After Laguna and Kiros had gotten married, Squall and I had decided it would be better if we had ours out of the public eye.

We'd almost eloped, but the thought of our friends and family beating the crap out of us didn't appeal.

We had a nice little wedding, very simple, only twenty or so people present in Winhill. That was also where we'd had our honeymoon and where we lived now. We have a nice little place just on the outskirts of the town. Far enough away to allow us the privacy we felt we needed.

So now I was Seifer Almasy Leonhart and he was Squall Leonhart Loire Almasy.

Try saying THAT five times fast.

And no, that's not a challenge.

"Flight 466 from Deling now arriving. Disembarkment at Gate 4..."

I shut down my laptop and stood, stretching a little.

I made my way to gate four, watching intently as the passengers poured out, looking for my husband.

There were a lot of SeeDs departing down the ramp.

And one I recognized.

What the heck was Selphie doing here?

Not that I wasn't happy to see her.

She spotted me and waved, smiling like a maniac as usual.

And there he was, coming up behind her, the shiny chocolate hair, the black leather jacket, the etheral face hidden partially by a pair of dark sunglasses. I smiled and walked toward him.

My angel was back.

I heard Selphie say something but I wasn't paying enough attention to find out what.

Squall was smiling back, setting his carry-on at his feet, pulling off his sunglasses.

I had him in a big bear hug, picking his feet up off the ground, my lips pressed against his. 

I didn't care who saw.

"Ghaa!" I pulled back, almost dropping my beloved on the cold ground.

Something had hit me in the leg.

I blinked down.

The little creature glared, it's giant blue eyes narrowed through strands of hair that was colored similarly to mine.

It couldn't have been more than three feet tall, cluching a small moogle plushie to it's chest.

"Let Uncle Squall go!" it demanded.

I merely blinked.

Squall, my beautiful Squall, wriggled from my grasp and kneeled before the creature. "Anthony, this is Seifer. He's the one I was telling you about."

It blinked innocently at him, it's eyes completely adoring. "But he was hurting you."

"I was not!" I gawked before blinking. "Was I?"

Squall looked back at me, his gorgeous grey eyes humored. "Of course not, honey." He picked up his carry-on from the floor and took the hands of the little blue-eyed thing beside him.

Leaving both of his hands occupied.

I had no idea what was going on but I already didn't like it.

I didn't like it at all.

Selphie walked up with her own carry-on. "Our luggage should be up in a minute, wanna come with me to see it come through?" She smiled at it.

"I wanna stay with Uncle Squall." It moved closer to the object spoken of, wrapping it's little arms around one of his long, slender legs.

Selphie shrugged and headed off. I noticed that Irvine was waiting there already, noting to myself he must have departed from the plane after Squall had.

"What's going on?" I whispered in Squall's ear.

"I'll explain later."

Return to Archive | prequel | next