Disclaimer: Squaresoft owns all the characters. I don’t own anything.

Knowing Innocence

Chapter 14

By Purple Penguin

I lay in bed, well in Zell’s bed with the little blonde curled up next to me. He had had his sling removed yesterday, I was glad about that as there was only as much complaining I could take. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, brushing it from his face. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“Hey, I thought you were asleep.”

He shook his head.

I had one arm around his waist brushing his hip. I moved my fingertips to lightly play over his stomach. He squeaked and pushed my hand away.

“Ticklish?”

He nodded.

He looked so comfortable. Would I be that cruel? Of course I would, silly question.

I started to jab him and run my fingers over his stomach lightly. Zell screamed and franticly moved away from me. I continued the attack until he moved away too far and fell off the bed. He hit the floor with a thud.

I held in the laughter and moved to the edge of the bed to see if he was okay. Zell stood up quickly, crossing my arms over his chest.

“That’s not funny.” He pouted.

“I’m sorry.” I put my hands on his hips but he turned his head away to show that he wasn’t going to forgive me.

“You’re so adorable when you pout.”

“It’s not going to work you know.” He frowned at me.

I kissed his stomach, running my tongue over his abs that were conveniently placed in front of me. I glanced up at him out of the corner of my eye while I dipped my tongue into his navel. He whimpered slightly. I smirked as I eyed the lump in his boxers, maybe I could persuade him to forgive me. I squeezed him gently through his clothing. His eyes widened and he stared at me in shock when I pulled his boxers past his knees, leaving him nearly naked.

I bent my head and ran my tongue along the underside of his cock. He gasped and his hands found their way into my hair. I took this as encouragement and slowly so as no to scare him off I took the head of his shaft into my mouth, running my tongue along the slit. He moaned and closed his eyes. Slowly I worked more and more of him into my mouth until I took him all. I sucked on him in a slow rhythm. I speeded up, sucking harder. He cried out as he came. I swallowed all I could without choking, before I stood up in front of him and smiled.

“Any good?”

He nodded breathlessly.

I led him back to the bed where we did other things.

 

END!!!

Return to Archive | previous