Reunion

Conclusion

By J. Marie

Warning!! This a lemon yaoi fanfiction starring Seifer Almasy and Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII. It is rated NC-17. Okay, this is it. Just a little Conclusion to tie up my loose ends. Nothing special.

"So Selphie left already?"

Irvine and Zell exchanged glances before they answered me. I wasn't sure if it was because I was sitting on Seifer's lap in front of everyone, or because I had asked about Selphie.

"She left this morning, yeah. In a huff. Really pissy and everything," Zell shrugged.

"Heh. Sounds like Rinoa. But I have to know. What did you do to her last night?" I asked.

"Nothing, really. Only stripped her naked, tied her up, and dangled her from the lighthouse for a few hours. Then we took pictures of her naked and sent them in email to everyone we know, why?" Zell said cheerfully. I sweatdropped.

"Uh, right. So we got a few days left without worrying about smurf songs over here with Matron and Cid. Did they find out what happened?" I asked.

"Not at all. But I suppose they'll suspect something when they open up their email and discover pictures of a naked Selphie bound and gagged and dangling from their lighthouse. We'll just tell them it was a sexual fantasy of hers," Irvine grinned impishly.

"So are you going back to Trabia Garden?" I asked Irvine. Seifer was stroking my back while I sat on his lap. His hands on me made me shiver, but I tried not to show it.

"Nah. I was actually kinda hoping you'd take me back in Balamb..." Irvine said, almost shyly, casting a glance over at Zell. Zell didn't seem to notice, but he blushed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure. No problem," I said lightly, wondering how long it would take before the two of them wanted to share a double dorm room with the other.

"Would you two like to borrow my condoms? Turned out I didn't need them," Seifer grinned impishly, looking over my shoulder at Zell and Irvine, who both started to blush. Long had been the years since I'd last seen Irvine Kinneas, Satyr Extraordinaire, blush like a little boy.

"Didn't need them, my ass. And Squall's sitting on your lap letting you feel him up because you guys are just friends, right?" Zell asked sarcastically, still on the defensive about his relationship with Irvine.

"Exactly. That's why he didn't need them," I shrugged effortlessly. Seifer and I had made love all last night on the beach, and I was so happy today, that I couldn't care less who thought what.

"So, should I start the transfer to put Seifer over at Balamb?" Quistis asked casually, smiling softly at me.

"That'll be fine. Make sure when you have my stuff packed, that they don't forget my dildos, massage oils, and sexual lubricants," Seifer said lightly. I shot him an evil glare and his grin widened. Quistis just shook her head.

"They're for Irvine and Zell. We're just friends, remember?" Seifer grinned, planting a kiss on my sneering lips. I couldn't resist it, and kissed him back, closing my eyes, forgetting momentarily that everyone was there. His hands were already sliding under my shirt.

But instead of listening to Zell protest loudly about public displays of affection, I heard Matron's voice, sounding very weak. "Is this on of those sexual journeys that I shouldn't concern myself with?" she asked.

Seifer and I tore ourselves apart and stared in horror at Matron, who looked rather pale. "Uh, it's not what you think..." I said tentatively, wondering if I should remove myself from Seifer's lap.

Matron gave me a sharp glance. "Of course it's what it looks like. You and Seifer weren't that far from my bedroom window last night, and you weren't exactly quiet. I've been waiting for you two to get past your differences and finally get together since you both hit puberty. What I was talking about was the pictures I just received in my email. The ones with Selphie," she said in an exasperated tone of voice.

"Oh, those. Yeah. You don't want to know," Seifer grinned, drawing me closer to him. It was nice to be in love.

"That's what I thought. I'm deleting them. Then I'm going to go blind myself," Matron sighed and stiffly walked from the room.

The five of us burst out laughing.

In the end, Irvine and Zell's sexual escapades didn't last too long. Zell wound up in a serious relationship with some girl from Dollet a few years later, and as far as I know, Irvine still hasn't settled down.

Selphie wound up really apologizing to us a couple years later, and we all forgave her. It took her awhile, but she eventually realized her mistake. Quistis eventually married the White SeeD commander, and even after going to their wedding, and holding their baby, I still can't remember his name.

As for me and Seifer, well, as I right this, it's been twenty years since the reunion that brought us together. We eventually retired from SeeD with enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our lives. We live together just outside of Esthar, and visit with my father every now and then, who's now talking about me becoming the next president. I don't know about that so much, but we'll see. Seifer and I adopted two children, a little boy named Creed, and a little girl named Nicole. Life is good for me and Seifer.

And our love is as bright as ever.


The End.


Well, not as good an ending as could be hoped, but I tried to make the ending a little more realistic... I know the story kinda fell flat after a while, and I apologize, but my only excuse is that lately, my heart and soul is in "Only Time". It's Tasuki's fault! *points to the redhead who is holding her muses hostage and laughing maniacally* But I hope it was still enjoyable for you guys.

Return to Archive | previous