Author's Notes: This is a result of a quiz I took on Quizilla that resulted in Se/Z and lots of bondage! Also, please realize that this isn't exactly an S/M relationship... it's more of a relationship that is portrayed in the anime "Ai No Kusabi."

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my hentai mind. All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Pet

Part 6

By Malfoy

We return home the next morning at something after five. On the ride home, Zell is remotely quiet, barely answering questions I ask. Thinking it’s a result of him being tired, I dismiss it and we drive home in silence.

I give him the order to undress as soon as we’re inside. “I know you’re tired and you want to sleep, pet but you have been driving me crazy all night,” I explain as he begins to undress, dropping his clothes in random places on the floor as I lead him to the bedroom. “Take out the piercings and get on your hands and knees on the bed, pet.”

He follows my orders without hesitation, if not with more interest. I quickly undress, discarding my clothes in a pile at the foot of the bed. After grabbing a tube of lubricant, I climb onto the bed, positioning myself behind him. I lean down, placing my tongue at the small of his back and then lick up until I reach his neck. He shudders under my touch.

“Do you know how hard I’ve been all night? How much I’ve wanted you for the last six hours?” I breathe huskily into his ear. He turns his head to look at me as if he’s disappointed by me saying he’s been turning me on for only six hours. “Pet, you’ve been getting to me since before we left but the last six hours, you had everything under control. You moved so smoothly as you pleased the customers. And damn, did you please them well.” Still leaning so my mouth is close to his ear, I place my right hand to the right cheek of his ass then smack it gently. He whimpers and jerks forward at the slight discomfort and I laugh.

“You didn’t like them eyeing me, Master?” he questions.

“No, I did not.”

“But I thought you wanted others to be interested in me,” he points out.

“Oh, yes, I want them to be interested in you. But I don’t want them to rape you with their eyes, if you know what I mean, especially that one guy that began whispering into your ear when you were waiting on him. What was that about anyway, pet?” I smack his ass again, harder this time, causing him to whimper and jerk forward again.

“Nothing, Master,” – another smack – “He, ah, was telling me how sexy I looked and how much he’d like to take me home, Master.”

I pull away from his ear, positioning myself directly behind him.“And what did you tell him, pet?”

“I told him – Ah! Master!” He interjects, as I suddenly press a lubricated finger into him. He immediately lowers his head to rest on his arms, raising his ass higher in the air and thrusts his ass back onto my finger.

“What’d you tell him, pet?” I say, bringing him back to the conversation.

“I told him that I belonged to you, Master,” he manages to finish before screaming as I put another finger into him.

“That’s right, pet. You belong to me. I own you,” I laugh gently before leaning down again and nipping his shoulder and neck as I continue to prepare him. When I pull out my fingers, I give him another order, “Lie on your back, pet, I’ve decided I want to watch you while I fuck you.”

He turns onto his back with his knees bent and his feet resting on the bed. He spreads his legs wide, exposing his entrance to me and causing me to swoon over his actions. I place his legs on either of my shoulders to position him at just the right level for me to enter him. Slowly, very slowly, I guide my cock to his entrance and press the head in before quickly thrusting the rest of me into him. He arches his back and yells into the room, grabbing tightly onto the sheets.

I take his left hand and place it over his cock, “Stroke yourself, pet.”

He sighs and closes his eyes at his own touch and I slowly begin to pull out. Once nothing but the head of my cock rests inside him, he pushes against me, trying to get me deeper. However, I just sit there, watching him touch himself. Zell opens his eyes when he realizes I have no intention of moving at the moment.

“Master,” his voice rasps and I slam into him. He yells out again. And again, I sit there with no intention of moving. “Master,” he whimpers.

“You feel good, pet,” I mutter, trying to ignore his whimpers that tell me he wants me to continue. I laugh, “You know you’re not going to be allowed to come, don’t you? So why do you want me to continue so badly? Are you eager to get me to come so you can go to sleep?”

He shakes his head. “No, Master, I just love the feeling of you moving inside me.”

“You do, huh? Well, we’ll continue at my pace, understand?” He nods and I grin, leaning down to place a kiss against his lips.

After staying still for a few more moments, I begin a steady pace of moving in and out of him. Cries of pleasure escape his mouth, bringing me closer to the edge sooner than I’d planned. He stops stroking his cock and moves his hand down to his balls, cupping them in his hand and slowly, lightly rubbing them. I lean down, placing my mouth to his neck and biting down softly. A quiet moan escapes his lips and I can’t help but speed up the pace.

“Mmm, baby, you feel so good,” I pull my mouth away from his neck and kiss his lips once before pulling away and quietly moaning into the room as I release everything into his body.

He arches his back and grips the sheets, trying to hold his release. “Ah, Master,” he gasps as he lowers his back onto the bed and lowers his legs from my shoulders.

I collapse against his body, remaining inside him. He wraps his arms tightly around my shoulders and gently strokes my back, bringing me down from climax. When I try to pull away, he hugs me tighter and pulls me closer to him.

“Pet,” I address and turn my head to nuzzle his neck, “are you ok?”

“Yes, Master, just stay inside me, please?” he requests with what sounds like a broken voice.

I pull away just enough to look into his eyes and discover them laden with tears. My left hand moves up to wipe away single tears that fall from his eyes.

“Why are you so emotional? I haven’t done anything I shouldn’t, have I?” I ask. Worry fills my voice at the thought that maybe I’ve hurt him some how but I can’t remember doing anything.

He shakes his head, “No, Master. You haven’t done anything at all. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I’m sorry.”

“You know, it’s interesting to know that we’ve known each other for about 27 years and yet I still have a lot to learn about you,” I grin and kiss him again. I pull away slightly and he gives me another pleading look, “Don’t worry, I’m not pulling out of you, just changing positions.” I sit up on my knees, pulling him with me and helping him to turn around so his back is facing me. We then lay down on our sides and I hold him tightly in my arms.

Bringing my hand up, I stroke his hair, calming him. I continue this until I hear a slow heavy breath that lets me know he’s fallen asleep.

When I wake the next morning, I’m the only one in bed. My eyes jerk open when I don’t feel Zell in the bed next to me and I start to furiously look around the room for him. There’s no sign of him except that his cock ring and skirt are gone. With that, I know he must be somewhere around the house. Taking a big sigh of relief, I grab a pair of jeans and slip them on before leaving the bedroom.

I discover him in the kitchen, cooking what appears to be a giant omelette. I stand in the door frame of the kitchen, watching him as he moves. Then I decide to speak.

“I thought I told you, you were to give me a blow job if you woke up before me, pet,” I say, reminding him of the rule.

He jumps slightly but quickly replies, “I did, Master, and you came.”

“Oh, I did, did I? Prove it.”

At that, he turns around, neglecting his cooking for a moment and wrapping his arms around my neck before putting his lips to mine. He coaxes me to open my mouth to put his tongue inside. The faint taste of cum catches my mouth, causing me to grin.

“And you haven’t given release to yourself since you’ve been awake?” I ask, moving my right hand down his stomach, over his thigh and back up to touch his cock underneath the skirt.

“No, Master, I haven’t,” he moans into my mouth.

“Good, pet. Now, return to what you were doing,” I tell him and he turns back to the stove.

“It’s finished, go sit and I’ll bring it to you, Master,” he says and I follow his instruction.

I sit at the tiny kitchen table and continue to watch him as he puts the giant omelette on a plate then bends over and takes something out of the oven which appears to be hash browns and puts them on top of the omelette. He brings the plate over to me and watches me for my approval. I simply nod and he smiles.

I gesture for him to sit down on my lap and he does so, quietly laughing. Placing a fork full of food to his lips, he takes it and slowly chews as we watch each other’s eyes.

“Well, you’ve certainly made a turn around from last night, pet. I’m guessing you were just tired, ne?” He nods to my question and swallows the food. I then take a bite of the omelette and look at him with a grin. “I didn’t know you could cook, pet. This is good. Very good.” I take another bite and then feed him another.

This process continues until nothing is left on the plate except crumbs from the hash browns. We sit there in silence for a moment. Until he shifts in my lap, an arousing move that makes me come up with an idea.

“Pet, since you didn’t succeed in waking me up this morning, you are going to have to re-enact what you did to me. If I approve, I’ll give you your reward from being so good at work. However, if you don’t impress me, I’ll post-pone your reward, understand?” I explain and he nods.

Zell slowly crawls off my lap and to his knees on the floor. His hands move quickly to unfasten my pants and release my cock, taking out my balls as well. Sitting back on his knees, he takes a moment to admire the work before him then he licks his lips. He places a hand to either thigh then leans forward and licks one smooth line up the underside of my cock. His tongue dances and teases me as it circles the head of my cock. I can already tell he’s getting his reward.

Slowly, he wraps his mouth around my cock and lowers his head, taking me most of the way into his mouth. A low, guttural moan escapes me and he moves back up, sucking gingerly as he takes me out of his mouth. His tongue trails down the shaft again and he moves his mouth to my balls, licking them softly before gently nipping them once.

“Do you like that, pet?” I ask, placing a hand to the back of his head as his tongue travels back up. “Do you like being on your knees and serving me like this?”

“Yes, Master,” he replies breathlessly. He wraps his right hand around my shaft and slowly begins to stroke.

“Why?”

“Because it makes me feel inferior to you. And I like that, Master.”

“Why do you like it, pet?”

He looks up from his ministrations and looks me straight in the eyes, “Because it is you that is superior to me. It is you that I am serving, Master. That in itself is good enough reason for me to like this.”

“Good, pet. Very good,” I place my right hand under his chin then lean down to kiss his lips, his hand never once stopping its movement on me.

I sit back again and close my eyes, placing my hand to the back of his head. He takes me completely into his mouth, using his throat muscles to please me. Then, he starts to move his mouth up and down my shaft, slowly at first but then more rapidly. Soon, he sends me into orgasm and I throw my head back and grab tightly onto his hair.

Even as the feeling of climax lessens and all I’m left with are the small shudders afterwards, he continues to take in everything I offer him until I bring him up to my lips.

“That was very well done, pet. Are you ready to know what your reward is?” He nods. “We are going to play a game tonight at work.”

“A game? How is that a reward?”

“Oh, it will be, trust me. The rules should give you a good idea of how good of a reward it will be.” I smirk and he watches me, curiously.

I get up from the table and go into the living room as he cleans up the kitchen. When he joins me in the living room, he finds me sitting on the couch with the dreaded notebook already in my hands. He sits beside me and takes the notebook, opening it to begin his review of the new fifty he has to learn.

“First off, for every guy that flirts with you tonight, you’ll get a smack on the bottom by my hand. However, if you flirt back, even unknowingly, I will change the instrument from my hand to something more, um, solid.” I chuckle when he sneers at my words. “Oh, it gets better, pet. For every Orgasm, any version, you get that. So, you’ll be keeping a mental tally.”

His expression softens again, “Well, I guess it can’t be that bad then, can it, Master?”

“For every drink order you mess up tonight, which I hope won’t be many, you will be tied to the bed, blindfolded and left alone for a half an hour.”

“Master! No! That’s not a reward, that’s more like a punishment. I was expecting something more, you know... rewarding.” Zell says, studying my face.

“Um, there’s one more part to the game, which should satisfy you. If you only mess up two times or less, I’ll play with you while you’re blindfolded and tied to the bed, instead of leaving you alone. Of course, I’ll still leave you alone if you mess up but, a total of one hour wouldn’t be that bad, would it, pet?” I ask, drawing nothing but silence from him. “It’ll be fun, pet, I promise.”

“Yeah, maybe for you!”

I shake my head, “You should be grateful, pet, that you have someone like me. And you shouldn’t talk to me like that. I know a reward, trust me! You’ll like it.”

“Fine, whatever you say, Master!” Zell turns his attention back to the notebook.

“Exactly, pet.”

TBC...

Return to Archive | next | previous