Author's Notes: This is a result of a quiz I took on Quizilla that resulted in Se/Z and lots of bondage! Also, please realize that this isn't exactly an S/M relationship... it's more of a relationship that is portrayed in the anime "Ai No Kusabi."

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my hentai mind. All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Pet

Part 2

By Malfoy

Dollet, my place of residence after I got kicked out of Balamb because I was known to "disturb the neighbors." It's seriously not my fault for their closed-mindedness. The only thing I was responsible for was making that pet scream at the top of his lungs whenever I gave him release. The fact that there was no other place to live in that town but an apartment (which doesn't quite work when you're in this kind of lifestyle) didn't quite help my situation in the first place. So, my miniature house right on the beach serves as a perfect haven for me and my pet. He can scream as loud as he wants and not to mention the city's pretty open to just about anything so, I couldn't disturb anybody even if I tried.

"Pet," he growls when I stop the car and address him. "I take it you don't like to be called 'pet'?"

"No, I don't, not from you anyway. Why can't you just call me Zell? It'd make everything better. And, why don't I just call you Seifer and make it kind of a mutual thing. You can still tie me up but it's kind of weird," he complains.

"I address you as 'pet' because you are my pet; you belong to me, plain and simple. Besides, I've called you Zell for way too long. Would you rather me call you 'Chicken-wuss' on a daily basis? I'll do it if you truly want me to. And, 'Master' is the only name I'll accept from you, you will be punished if you decide to call me Seifer on a daily basis," I watch him debate his decisions then he lowers his head.

"'Pet' and 'Master' are fine," he says, sounding defeated and gets out of the car.

I get out of the car and head for the house with Zell following closely behind. He mumbles incessantly as I lead him to the front door and I just chuckle. Stopping at the door, I turn around and he stops inches in front of me. His eyes meet mine and through the darkness of the night we stare at each other until I reach out a hand and place it to his cheek.

"You're probably wondering why I picked you," he nods slightly. "Well, the simple answer is because you were there but the other, the more complicated answer I'm not sure of yet." I explain and he nods as if that's as much as he was expecting. "You're probably thinking I picked you just so I could torture you and claim that butt of yours. Well, of course I want to claim you but I'm not going to torture you. Understand?" He nods again. "Good. Now, when I show you to the bedroom, I want you to undress. Then, I'll give you your first present and explain all the rules I expect you to live by when you're with me."

I turn from him and unlock the door. He gasps when he gets his first glance inside. The house is particularly small but a good enough size for two people to live in. All the rooms the bathroom, living room, kitchen and bedroom are the exact same size.

The living room is nicely yet plainly decorated with white walls and a light blue carpet and ceiling. All the sitting furniture is a nice creme color while all the tables and surfaces are made from a dark cherry wood. A door to the left side of the living room leads to the bathroom while the doorway to the right leads to the kitchen. A set of windowed double doors is at the back with lace curtains over the windows.

"Believe it or not, Fujin decorated the place. Isn't it nice? Who would've guessed she could do this?!" I chuckle as I take off my trench coat and throw it over the chair next to the front door.

I grab Zell's hand and lead him to the bedroom. Another gasp escapes his lips when I open the doors. I glance around the room, grinning like a kid in a candy store. The walls are lined with whips, flogs and other objects I like to use for pleasure and punishments. The carpet and furnishings are all a dark forest green while the ceiling is made of nothing but mirror panels. I let go of his hand and he starts to undress without me having to remind him.

"What I'm going to give you will be the proof that I own you," I explain. I go over to the closet on the right side of the room, open it and open the first drawer to the chest of drawers inside the closet. There, a shelf of differently sized but same styled cock rings lay perfectly organized. "The main reason I went to Paradise tonight was to get a pet that I could use for the night and if I liked him, maybe keep him for a while. However, I came across you, meaning I believe I'll be keeping you for a long time. But, I could be wrong. It all depends on how many of my assumptions about you are proven, " I turn and smirk when I see him standing nude. "Come here, pet."

With a solemn expression on his face, he comes to me and stands with his hands behind his back. He lowers his head slightly, looking down his body then he looks back up at me. He looks into my eyes as if waiting my approval. I simply nod and hold up the cock ring which makes his facial expression change to that of satisfaction.

He's definitely a weird one about how he appears to me. He tries so earnestly to act as if he couldn't care less about me being his master and he tries to keep a disappointed aura around him. However, he fails miserably. He just can't hide an emotion of happiness, satisfaction or pleasure and, that's what makes him so damn cute.

Zell's eyes dance when I hold up the cock ring. It's a simple, custom-made black faux leather ring with adjustable snaps and a pattern of my well-known symbol in jade green. I step closer to him to touch the head of his cock and he jumps slightly at the touch.

"This, pet," I gesture to the ring, "will be proof that I own you. This, you could say, is your collar. However, you won't receive an actual collar. I think they are rather gaudy and you can't hide them too well if there's an occasion where it would be improper to wear it. This ring will be loose during the day and tightened during play or punishment." I explain. "The ring will only be taken off when you bathe. And on that note, you will never bathe alone. I'll always be with you to make sure you don't decide to pleasure yourself. Understand?"

He nods and I slip the ring around his balls and cock, touching him as lightly as possible. His eyes close at my touch and a soft noise escapes his lips. His lips part slightly as if inviting me to kiss them. As I fasten the ring and check to make sure it's loose enough, I bring my face close to his just as he opens his eyes again. Zell raises his head slightly to make his lips nearly level to mine.

"You're beautiful, pet," I grin and kiss his forehead instead of kissing his lips. When I pull back, a scowl rests on his face. "I'll kiss you soon enough. But first, we've got some rules and things to go over." He nods and I move to the closet on the other side of the room. "On the bed, pet! Sit in the center on your knees."

The bed springs creak slightly when he gets on the bed and crawls to the center. Once I hear him stop, I open the closet door and pull out a plaid green, pleated skirt. When I turn around and face him, I see a look of mortification on his face and laugh.

"Master, you're not going to make me wear that are you?" Zell asks defiantly, his eyes wide and eyebrows arched.

"I was planning on it. What? Your former master never had you wear skirts or anything of the women's fashion?" I ask and pad over to the bed.

He shakes his head, "No, Master, he didn't. I don't think the idea ever came to his head."

"Pity. You're perfect!" I point out and he shakes his head again. "Now, when we're sleeping, I expect you to be nude because I will use you during the night whenever I feel like it, understood?" He nods. "But, during the day, you will wear a skirt to allow you coverage and me access whenever I want it. Your legs and underarms will be shaven to make you more like a girl, understand?"

"Master, if you wanted me to look more like a girl, why didn't you get a woman in the first place?" Zell asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't ask silly questions, pet. I've always wondered what you would look like in a skirt and in my imagination it was so arousing so I figured while I have the chance now, why not?!" I laugh at his reaction but quicky return to my rules. "You will wear the skirt at work, too so you'll get used to it."

"Work?!" Zell seems rather surprised.

"Yes, pet, work. I'm a bartender at a gay bar and you'll go to work with me every evening I work, ok?" He nods. "Good. Now, of course I'll have to teach you some tricks of the trade but I think you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. Which brings up another thing, you are not to leave the house, work or anywhere we are without my permission. If you do, you will be punished. If you ever leave and I find out you have something going on with your former master, I will get rid of you, understand? Now, there's an exception to that rule at work. Hanako, my boss, may let you leave if she has some business for you outside of the bar but she will be watching over you carefully."

"Yes, Master, I understand," Zell nods.

"Good, pet. I will more than likely come up with more rules in the future, depending on how you act," I toss the skirt aside and he looks at me as if he's expecting something.

Lowering myself on the bed, I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer to me. He sighs when I embrace him as if he wouldn't want to be anywhere else or with anyone else right now. He breathes in my scent when I put his head against my chest and relaxes, giving me full control.

"May I kiss you now?" Zell asks, pulling out of my embrace slightly.

I nod and he puts his lips to mine, cupping my face in his hands. He moves his hands to the back of my head as he deepens the kiss, parting his lips slightly and flicking his tongue over my lips. His tongue passes slowly over mine as it enters my mouth and licks the roof of my mouth when he pulls his tongue out. As he continues to kiss me, I notice how good he tastes and how perfectly our lips fit together. A tingly feeling runs up and down my back as he kisses me. Never before have I experienced something so great. Never before have I been so satisfied with a pet.

It all has to be too good to be true.

He pulls away with a satiated expression on his face, "Master . . . "

"You're interesting, pet. You've changed so much in just the two hours I've had you. What's made you change so suddenly?" I ask, thinking his behavior to be kind of unique.

He ponders the question for a good two seconds, "Honestly, I don't know, Master." He curls up in my embrace again.

"Could it be that you're sucking up because you want to come tonight?"

He doesn't answer, he just curls up closer to me. Chuckling, I stroke his back and kiss his forehead. I pull away slightly and he sits back in his previous position, on his knees except this time, he's placed his hands on his knees with palms face up, which means he's surrendering himself to me for the moment.

"Though I am going to use you tonight, I'm not going to let you come tonight, pet. This will be part of your punishment for your attitude earlier. Maybe I'll let you come tomorrow morning."

Disappointment fills his eyes and his shoulders slump.

"Now, undress me."

TBC . . .

Return to Archive | next | previous