Author's notes: Sorry for the wait I wrote most of this ages ago then my laptop died and refused to do anything, so I stole my brother's laptop to finish it but this one doesn't have spellcheck so my spelling and grammer might be a bit mad, just to warn you.

Knowing You

Chapter 15

By Purple Penguin

"Now I want to know everything."

"Everything?"

"About your life here in Esthar lately."

"Oh." He frowned. "I thought we covered that already."

The pair were on an escalator heading for the third floor of Esthar's largest shopping centre. There were so many floors Squall had a headache just looking at them.

"Ooh he's cute."

"Where?"

She pointed to the floor they were heading for.

"He has a girl with him."

"Could be his sister."

Squall scoffed. "I doubt that."

They got to the third floor. "Let's walk past him." She cooed in excitement.

Squall frowned. "What? Why?"

"In case he looks this way!"

He rolled his eyes but humoured her. "Fine whatever makes you happy."

They walked past with Ellone tugging on Squall's arm to slow him down when he tried to just march past. The brunette wasn't paying too much attention but he did see the guy wink at him.

"Told you that was his sister."

"But you still don't have a chance in fact you have even less chance than you did when you thought he had a girlfriend."

She grinned. "But I wasn't looking for me."

He rolled his eyes and frowned. "Well I wasn't looking at all."

"Ohh spoilsport."

"I'm just not interested."

"Why? Single aren't you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked defensibly.

"Just that you seem happier, I haven't seen you this content since Rinoa."

"So?"

"So is there something you're not telling me?"

He gave her a blank look.

She sighed. "You're no fun at all Squall Leonhart." She tried again. "So if there have been no guys what did you do with yourself, who have you been with?"

"Working on my ship, helping out with Esthar work, hanging around with Kiros- sometimes."

"Really?" She grimaced.

"What was that look for?"

"Well I mean I love uncle Kiros you know I do but he is a bit of an workaholic, bit boring sometimes."

"So am I."

"You are not boring!"

"No I mean I'm a workaholic or at least at garden I am and I've been helping here I have my own desk."

"Laguna gave you work? With a desk? I thought this was supposed to be a holiday?"

"It is but I was bored."

"So where is this desk of yours?"

"Kiros' office."

She looked relieved. "Oh you've been working with him, I thought you mean hanging out as in- together you know-"

"We do, we have."

"Huh?"

"I borrow DVDs, sometimes he watches them with me either in his room or mine, I managed to get him out of the palace to see a movie, we've had dinner-"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah inside the palace not out- yet and he does the cooking because I've given people food poisoning before." He didn't mention that he had persuaded Kiros to go to a movie with him after he had put his hand down his lover's pants for the first time.

"Alone?"

"Sometimes, not a lot of other people to come too."

"Laguna?"

"He has a girlfriend."

"Ward?"

"He has a fiancée."

"So it's just you and Kiros?"

"Yes."

"And you're gay?"

"Yes."

"And Kiros is gay?"

Squall frowned. "Just because we're the only gay guys in the palace- which I'm not sure is true considering the way that chef looks at me sometimes- doesn't mean I'm going to fall into bed with him."

She studied him. "Do you have a crush on him?"

He stared. "What?!"

"It's understandable you spend all that time with him all alone and you have the sexuality thing in common and that fact that you're both boring." She grinned at the last bit to show she was teasing but Squall still frowned at her.

"I do not have a crush on him." He said and tried to step past her but she was grinning at him.

"You Do have a crush on him!"

"What?!"

"You're blushing."

"I am not!" He insisted, turning away to hide his face as his cheeks flushed.

She was grinning at him. "Don't worry I won't say anything."

"I. Do. Not have a crush on him!"

"No of course you don't." She said, sounding disbelieving. "Don't worry I won't tell him, it's perfectly normal for you to have a crush on someone like Kiros."

"Someone like Kiros?"

"Older than you, someone you've been spending time with, someone you can look up to... You know?"

He frowned at her.

She walked in front of him. "Come on I wanted to go in some shops up here." She tugged him along by the hand.

Laguna had been working when the door opened and Kiros snuck in quietly but not quietly enough for Laguna not to notice.

"What are you going here?"

"I'm bored."

"You have time off, go out and see some friends."

"My friends are here and all working."

"Go out."

"Who with?"

"Err- Um... Squall?"

"He's out- With Elle."

Laguna brightened. "Is he? Well- Great!"

Kiros smiled. "It's gone well hasn't it? He was just a little reluctant at first."

"Reluctant? He was a brick wall."

The dark man chuckled. "He's better now."

"We did well."

"Hmm."

"You're not getting out of your week off you need the break."

Kiros sighed. "But I've done so well so far."

"It's only Tuesday."

He opened his mouth to protest then realized he was right. "Oh yeah."

Laguna waved a hand at him. "Shoo shoo leave me to my work."

Kiros backed out of the room and right into someone else. The other person jumped in shock.

"Oh Edea."

"You startled me, I was just going to see Laguna is he busy?"

"So he says, probably in the middle of an important game of pool on the computer."

She smiled.

"Bored?" Kiros asked.

"Oh no the palace is very... interesting a-and I-I have a lovely room and-"

He smirked at her.

"...Maybe a little."

"Me too Laguna gave me a week off." He sighed.

"Oh dear, that bad is it?" She smiled.

"I don't have a lot to do, all my friends are in the palace and all working."

"Well I was thinking about getting some lunch out of the palace, did you want to join me?"

He grinned and offered her an arm. "I'd be delighted."

She laughed and took the offered arm.

"I'm sure Selphie would love it, I think you should get it for her."

"I don't want to."

"Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it wouldn't be a great present for your friend."

"I do not go around buying giant fuzzy bunnies." He folded his arms. "Besides just because Selphie's a girl and cheerful does not mean she'll want a stuffed animal."

Ellone scowled. "Then what would you suggest?"

He smirked. "A rocket launcher."

She cracked a smile too. "Well yes she probably would like that, but I wouldn't like to be there when you give it to her."

She patted the two foot bunny. "This is a much safer option."

"Hmm."

"Can I help you?" A shop girl asked.

"Yes we want to buy this please." She picked it up.

Squall shook his head. "We haven't decided yet."

"Yes you have."

"No we haven't."

The girl laughed. "If you need more time..."

"No thank you we want to bunny."

Squall opened his mouth to protest but she instantly pointed a finger at him. "Don't argue!"

"I think I know Selphie better than you." Squall said, folding his arms.

"I've known her longer."

Squall frowned in confusion. "What? No you haven't."

"I have."

"How?"

"At the orphanage."

"But we arrived at the same time."

"You were a baby what did you know?"

He gritted his teeth. "Well so was Selphie."

The shop girl looked amused. "Sir I think your girlfriend wanted you to get the rabbit."

They both looked at her at the same time. "Girlfriend?!" They said together.

"She is NOT my girlfriend!"

Ellone laughed. "I'd never date him."

Squall frowned. "What does that mean?"

"Just that I couldn't imagine dating you."

"Why? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing! Just-"

"Just?"

She sighed. "Well there is the fact that I remember when you used to run round completely naked."

Squall blinked and nervously eyed the shop girl who was sniggering quietly.

"We'll take it." He handed her the bunny more to get rid of her more than anything else.

"I'd like to think I've changed a bit since then."

"Oh yeah you're all man now right?" She teased.

"Can we get out of here now?" Squall asked, getting more uncomfortable but the second.

Ellone picked up the toy as Squall paid for it.

"So what do you want to get Zell?"

"Why do I have to get him anything?"

"You can't leave him out he'll whine... and if you shop for Zell you have to shop for Seifer too."

Squall groaned.

Ellone handed him the rabbit as they walked out but he refused to take it. "You can carry it." He told her.

"It's heavy." She forced it into his arms.

"Heavy? It's a soft toy."

"You brought it, you can carry it."

Squall sighed. "So why wouldn't you date me, if you know I wasn't gay."

"That doesn't matter we could work around that."

"We could?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah I could always buy one of those strap one dildos."

"Elle!" He stared at her.

She laughed.

"I didn't expect you to say that."

"Are you saying I'm boring?"

"No I just thought you were more normal than the rest of the group."

"Sorry to disappoint you."

A guy Squall recognized from the palace walked past and smirked at Squall's bunny causing him to frown and force the thing back into Ellone's arms. "Take the thing!" He said much to her amusement.

"It's looking at me again." Squall sat up in bed staring at the pink stuffed rabbit that looked back at him.

"Why couldn't Ellone keep it in her room?"

Kiros exited the bathroom. "Thought you said it was a gift for one of your friends."

"It is, why couldn't we have slept in your room?"

"Because Ellone coming here in the morning to get you remember?"

"Oh yeah." He whinced slightly.

The darker man paused at the edge of the bed and went down to the foot of it, turning the bunny around to face the back wall.

"Better?"

"Much." Kiros chuckled as he climbed under the covers of the bed. "She bullied you into buying didn't she?"

"More like embarrassed me into buying it, telling the shop girl I like to run around naked."

Kirois raised an eyebrow. "You do?"

"As a kid." Squall explained.

"Ah." He smiled. "Traumatized you did she?"

Squall nodded, an evil look in his eyes. "So much so that maybe I'm in need of a little comfort."

His lover laughed as he pulled him close. "Is that what they call it these days is it?" He grinned kissing Squall lightly, drawing his hand around is lover's neck to pull him closer into a real kiss.

Squall was propped up on one arm while his other hand lingered on Kiros' chest, a finger absently playing with a nipple.

"Oh- um- Ellone thinks I have a crush on you."

"You told her?"

"No! But- Well i said that we spend time together and she now she seems to think that I like you."

"Well you do." The older man chuckled. "Right?"

"She seems to think I've got a schoolgirl crush on you or something... So if she says anything to you just... you know..."

"Mmm." Kiros agreed before glancing down at his chest with a smile. "What are you trying to do to me?"

Squall's right hand was still on his nipple while the other hand had moved to absently toy with the hem of his boxers, playing wih a loose thread.

"Nothing."

"Except touching me up."

"I like touching you." He moved his left hand to cup the bulge in his lover's boxers, causing the older man to gasp.

"See?" He moved a hand under the material ans gripped his lover's hot hard sex in his palm, getting a groan in response.

"Touch me then." The older man helped Squall peel his boxers.

The brunette gave a couple of strokes before pausing. "You know I don't just want to touch you, I want to taste you, too." He lowered his head, running his tongue experimentially around the head of his lover's cock. Suckling teasing on the hard flesh.

A hand ran through his hair, pushing slightly urging Squall to take more of him.

Squall slid his hot mouth down over his lover's hard shaft bobbing his head, looking up at his lover's face. Grey blue meeting brown lust filled eyes drawing another groan from the other man.

"Oh god Squall."

He moved faster, the hand on his hair gripping harder, almost painfully causing Squall to shift as much as he could under the harsh treatment to his hair. The dark man broke eye contact, arching his neck as he came down Squall's throat. The brunette drew back a little to swallow it all.

The older man reached down to pull his lover up beside him, he stroked Squall's hair apologeticly. "Sorry." He said kissing the brunette's bangs.

"Never done that before."

"You're a natural." The older man dropped his eyes to his lover's still weeping cock, Squall's hand was already stroking himself. The older man watched. "Need a little help there?"

Squall drew his own thumb over the head of his cock and moaned.

Kiros swallowed, shuffling away from him across the bed. "Show me." He said.

The brunette spread his legs his hand still on his cock sliding it over his hard sex. He closed his eyes imagining it was Kiros' hands on him.

In reality the dark man licked his lips at the sight of Squall naked, flushed and sprawled out on the bed touching himself. The brunette moved a couple of fingers to his lips drawing them into his mouth to suck on, moving them in and out of his hot mouth coating them with saliva in time with the hand that moved up and down his rigid cock. He spread his legs furthur withdrawing his fingers from his mouth, his hand disappearing between his legs.

The brunette moaned low in his throat as one saliva slick finger slid slowly into his body all the way to the knuckle. Squall bent one leg at the knee to better sink his fingers into his body, he retracted the finger to add another and both digits sunk into his tight channel. Imagining in his mind that it was his lover touching him, fucking him.

The brunette made little pants, little half moans he wasn't really a vocal lover not with the light paper thin walls at garden. Not that Squall was partically vocal the rest of the time. He had just started to up the pace when a hand on his arm caused him to open his eyes and pause his movements. His lover had moved closely, eyes filled with lust, cock hard and full again.

"Want you." He said, voice husky.

Squall obediently removed the fingers from his body, his hand reluctantly leaving his cock as Kiros reached from the drawer.

The brunette itched to touch himself as he watched the older man coat his cock with lube. The tube was thrown any old where before the Kiros arranged his young lover's legs to settle between them.

"Ready?" He asked, moving a pale leg over his shouder.

"God yes, want you, so much."

Kiros had one hand on Squall's hip and moved forward, pushing his hard cock past the tight ring of muscle into Squall's tight channel.

Squall groaned. "More." He whined as his lover stopped to let him get used to it.

The older man pushed in all the way causing both men to groan. Squall was so tight and he looked so fucking beautiful that it hurt.

Kiros pulled out almost all the way then pushed back in settling into a rhythm, he leaned down to kiss the younger man who arched up to him clumsily kissing him back. Hot, sweaty and horny as hell he couldn't think straight making his movements clumsy. He clawed at his lover's back digging in as Kiros gripped his cock in his hand and stroked him in time with his thrusts.

The dark man grunted in pain as Squall long nails stratched across his shoulder blades. Squall squirmed under him more and more as he neared orgasm finally stiffening and crying out his lover's name, turning it into a moan at the end. Kiros moved both his hands to Squall's hips to better his hard thrusts into his lover's body, two three more times before he too came for the second time, collapsing onto Squall's body.

The older man tried to roll off to prevent squashing his lover under his weight but Squall's arms wrapped around him, holding him close. Squall combed his fingers through the loose mane of black hair that covered his lover's back and hung down into his skin, tickling slightly. Kiros raised his head to smile down at Squall, rubbed a hand over his shoulder. "Ouch." He said in a teasing voice.

"Sorry, would you like me to kiss it better for you?"

The older man chuckled. "Maybe later." He rose from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom, returning with towel to clean off his sticky lover.

Squall yawned letting him do all the work while he lay there, watching.

"Do you want me to leave before Ellone comes to get you in the morning?"

Squall groaned and pulled the covers over his head. "Don't remind me."

"Or you can greet her at the door and I can hide in here?"

"The last one." Squall said, tugging Kiros under the covers with him.

His lover pulled back. "I have to take this back to the bathroom." He gestured to the towel.

Squall frowned, taking the towel and throwing it in the direction of the bathroom, it landed in the doorway. "Done."

He annonced, pulled his lover into bed.

"I thought you were neat freak-ish."

"Too tired, do it tomorrow."

Kiros let himself be pulled close, reaching over Squall to turn off the lamp beside the bed.

"Okay." He agreed, watching his lover fall asleep.

 

tbc

Return to Archive | next | previous