Disclaimer: Squaresoft owns all the characters. I don’t own anything.

Knowing Innocence

(Working title)

Chapter 6

By Purple Penguin

I felt like a man on the run, it was scary. I crouched beside a large plant pot hiding from the mad hordes of Yaoi fans. Since Selphie’s newspaper this morning I’ve been mobbed every five minutes. During lessons girls have giggled and pointed at me, it’s making me uncomfortable. I carefully look around checking to see if the coast was clear. There’s no way I can get to my dorm it’s probably surrounded by the hordes, maybe I can make it to Squall’s dorm. I hope he’s having better luck than I am.

I freeze when a shadow falls over me and someone chuckles.

“What ARE you doing?”

I know that voice. I look up into the amused eyes of Kiros.

“Shh. You’ll give me away.”

“You look ridiculous.”

“Thanks. Is there anyone around?”

“If you mean anyone female and Yaoi obsessed then no.”

I nodded and glanced around the leaves of my plant.

“I saw your photo in the newspaper by the way.”

“Oh great(!) Was there something you wanted? If not go away and leave me to my hiding.”

“As you wish.” I walked off.

The hallway fell silent again so I took a chance. Slowly I stood and jogged down the corridor, peering round the corner. A group of girls were there waiting for me, like lions waiting to pounce on prey. One of them alerted them of my presence and the chase was on again. I turned tail and fled with them screaming behind me. I ran past a hysterical Kiros.

“Good Luck.” He yelled over the screaming.

I ran through god knows how many corridors but they wouldn’t give up. I was starting to think this time I’d lost, when suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into a closet.

The tiny space was pitch black and silent. I didn’t know who had pulled me in here. Were they friend or foe? I was held with my arms pinned to my sides. I started to panic, struggling against my capture.

“Calm down, it’s me!”

I stopped struggling. “Squall?”

“Yeah.”

“What are you doing in here?”

“Hiding. Same as you. They broke into my dorm, but I’ve been safe in here for an about half an hour.”

“You’re going to stay in here?”

“Yeah. Why not? What else can I do?”

“Maybe we’ll have more luck with the two of us together.”

“Or maybe we could split up, so they would follow you and I’ll be safe.”

I think he was kidding, at least I hope he was.

“Thanks it’s nice to know you care.”

“I’m kidding.” He moved away from me, I couldn’t see him very well but I could hear his footsteps. I felt him come up behind me and slid his arms around my waist.

“So,” He started to say as his fingers played with the hem of my shirt. “what are we going to do to pass the time?”

“I don’t know. Have you got any ideas?” I asked innocently. I moved his hand lower to place over the semi-hard bulge in my jeans.

He grinned wickedly and began to stroke me through the fabric of my trousers. I hissed quietly and turned to pull him into a kiss. He was pretty eager; I wondered what he had been doing when he was alone in here. His hands quickly started work on unbuttoning my jeans, slipping a hand inside, while I started to undo his million belts and leather pants. He was about to pull my jeans around my ankles when I stopped him. He shot me a questioning look.

“I think it would be best if we didn’t lose any clothing.”

“Why?”

“What if someone catches us? What if one of these girls catches us?”

He faked his best hurt look. “You don’t wanna fuck me?”

I finally dug my hand into his pants, cupping him. “Settle for a compromise?”

He kissed me hard, so I took that as a yes. Squall pulled my boxers low on my hips to give himself more space. He gripped my sex and started to jerk me off and I returned the favour.

Neither of us noticed the two girls that stood at the door watching us. I started to stroke him faster and he mimicked me.

Squall and I gripped each other’s shoulders to keep our balance as we both neared climax. I kissed him to silence us as we both came together. I thought Squall would have learnt his lesson about doing ‘things’ in public by now.

I fell to my knees and he crashed down beside me. I was faintly aware of a strange sound. Squall unbuttoned my top shirt buttons so he could nuzzle and kiss my chest. He liked to do that after sex.

“Do you hear that?” I asked him.

“Hear what?”

“Giggling?” I stood and pulled Squall up with me. We quickly buttoned up our pants, belts, shirts etc. I gingerly opened the door, two girls stood right outside the door. They smiled at us in an insane way. I know they had seen everything. I felt like banging my head into a brick wall. Squall didn’t seem too bothered; his usual expression was fixed to his face.

“Come on Squall.” I muttered. I ran to my dorm pulling Squall by the hand with me. We ran straight through the horde. I didn’t care anymore; I was going to get to my dorm if it killed me. I unlocked the door and dived inside quickly shutting the door behind us.

“SAFE! At last!”

Return to Archive | next | previous