Authors notes: I’ve been obsessing over the idea of Seifer and Zell getting freaky in a club together for some time now. Not the most original concept, I know, but this was begging to be written. And I had to make an opportunity for some kinky phone-booth action… (*^_^*) Heehee. Why a phone booth? Why not! Anyways, I hope you like it. This is completely separate from “Nuclear Dawn”, but I guess it follows the same timeline and sequence of events concerning Seifer’s return to Garden and becoming a SeeD, finally. “Digital Love” is property of Daft Punk, and “Get Me Off” is written/performed by Basement Jaxx.

Dream Come True

By T-Bandit

“Last night, I had a dream about you.
In this dream, I’m dancing right beside you,
And it looked like everyone was having fun,
The kind of feeling, I waited so long.
Don’t stop, come a little closer;
As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger.
There’s nothing wrong with just a little bit of fun,
We were dancing all night long.
The time is right to put my arms around you,
You’re feeling right, you wrap your arms around too.
But suddenly, I feel the shining sun;
Before I knew it, this dream was all gone.
Ooh, I don’t know what to do,
About this dream and you,
I wish this dream comes true…
We’ll make this dream come true.”

-- Digital Love, Daft Punk

 

 

“Morning, Zell!”

“Mrfngning, Selfurhee!”

“Aw, gross,” Selphie joked, making a face as she wiped bits of hotdog off of her bright yellow jumper and sat down next to the small blond SeeD, who was busily working his way through a tray full of hotdogs.

Zell was all business, not even flashing Selphie his customary smile as he polished off another hotdog and started in on his next.

“What’s the rush today?” The short woman questioned, raising an amused eyebrow as Zell continued to attack his breakfast as if it was going to get up and run away.

At Selphie’s query, Zell stopped chewing for a second to look up at her with alarmed disbelief flashing in his wide blue eyes. He managed to swallow before speaking, saving her from another shower of crumbs and processed meat.

“What’s the rush?! We have a mission! Gotta report in like…” he glanced at the watch tied onto his backpack. “…Seven minutes! Damn, gotta eat faster…”

As Zell crammed another hotdog into his mouth, Selphie started giggling, shaking her head and reaching out to poke her friend in the ribs.

“Zell! The mission was cancelled! Didn't you check your mail this morning? Cid sent a briefing to all the SeeDs involved.”

Zell choked a bit on his food and Selphie smacked him heartily on the back, reaching into her bag and withdrawing a bottle of water, which she uncapped before handing it to him. He shot her a grateful look and chugged some down, clearing his throat and trying not to gag. It took a minute before Zell was able to speak again.

“Canceled? But I thought this was some high priority thing for Esthar that couldn't wait, that’s why it was scheduled for a Saturday.”

“Yeah, well, Cid called it off for some reason he didn't feel the need to share, I guess. God, I wondered why you were eating like you were about to go on a hunger strike.”

Zell looked disgusted at the thought.

“A hunger strike? Aw hell no! I would never give up food voluntarily, it’d be like I’d died.”

So saying, he picked up yet another hotdog and started eating it at a more leisurely pace. Selphie just laughed at him, still amazed by how much the small man could put away even after several years of knowing him.

“What number is that?”

“Eight.”

The brunette SeeD’s eyes bugged out for a second until she was able to remind herself that Zell had a record of twenty-three hotdogs at one sitting.

“Just don’t puke on me tonight, Zell.”

“Huh? What’s tonight?”

“Well, that’s what I came over here to talk to you about. As much as I enjoy having chewed-up hotdog spit at me,” Selphie stuck her tongue out at Zell, who had the decency to blush. “I was actually gonna invite you out tonight with the crew. We’re gonna head into Esthar and go clubbing, you know, to celebrate our newly earned night of freedom. Next week we get that fresh class of cadets and it’ll be hell around here for a while, so this is our last chance to get out on the town and party, and since we’re stationed by Esthar anyways it’s the perfect opportunity. Are you in?”

While Selphie had been speaking, Zell had finished his breakfast along with Selphie’s bottle of water, which he recapped and offered to her sheepishly. There was a piece of soggy hotdog bun stuck to the cap, and Selphie wrinkled her nose.

“Um, just keep it.”

Zell grinned, cramming the bottle into his backpack and raising his arms over his head in a satisfied stretch.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll go, sounds like it’ll be fun.”

“Yay!” Selphie squeaked, clapping her hands.

“Hey, Selph, did you invite… you know, uh, him?” Zell asked quietly, leaning towards the short woman and berating himself silently as he felt a hot blush spread across his cheeks.

Selphie giggled conspiratorially, ducking her head and whispering back.

“Him? You mean Seifer?”

Oh, god, I’m acting like a twelve year old girl, Zell thought miserably, unable to make the blush leave his face as he pictured in his mind’s eye what a ridiculous sight he and Selphie were making, huddled together at a cafeteria table and whispering gossip.

“Yeah, I mean Seifer, who the hell else would I mean?” The blond SeeD shot back, his voice coming out a little sharper than he’d intended.

Selphie was the only one of his friends who knew about his crush on the tall scarred SeeD, and he was getting really, really afraid that she’d forget not to tell someone or else just yell something incriminating without realizing it. It had probably been a mistake to tell her about the dreams he’d been having about the other man, but Zell liked to talk, and Selphie was a surprisingly good listener. She was also very persuasive, which probably played a part in her having been able to pry all of the dirty details out of Zell. And now that she knew her friend was seriously lusting after Seifer, with the steamy sex dreams to prove it, she had taken it upon herself to try to organize situations in which Zell would be able to get a little closer than normal to the older man. As grateful as he was, having Selphie play matchmaker for him was still enough to make Zell shiver; a very scary situation, indeed.

“Well I haven’t asked him yet, but since he just came in and is heading this way maybe you should do it instead!”

“What?!”

Zell’s head shot up and he whipped around to find himself face to face with Seifer’s crotch.

“Whoa, watch it there, Chickenwuss!” Seifer yelped, pushing Zell’s head away from his body with two outstretched fingers. “Jesus, it’s not even 7:30 and you’re already all over me. Save the sexual harassment for after lunch.”

Zell blushed furiously and tried to cover it up by acting pissed off.

“Don’t fuckin’ call me Chickenwuss, you asshole! How many times do I hafta tell you…”

“Good morning, Seifer!” Selphie chirped cheerfully, raising her voice to carry over Zell’s rant.

“Good morning? I don’t see why this is a good morning at all, actually,” the tall man grumbled, sitting down next to Zell and leaning forward on his elbows over the table, his eyes closing as he massaged his temples.

“I woke up at the ass crack of dawn to get ready for Cid’s stupid Super Urgent Oh-my-god-the-world’s-ending!! mission and then I find out it’s canceled. Do you know what time I went to sleep last night? Yeah, well, lemme tell you. Four fuckin’ a.m., that’s when.”

Zell had quit his complaining to listen to Seifer’s, and decided that he could play nice now that his initial embarrassed, guilty pleasure at having such a close encounter with the other man’s crotch had worn off.

“Four in the morning? What, were Squall and Rinoa fighting again?”

“Yeah. I’d get them a muzzle but then I don’t know which one’s the bitch in the relationship.”

“Seifer, that’s so mean!” Selphie chided, shooting the tall man a playful glare as she plopped her bag onto the tabletop and started rummaging around inside it. A look of puzzlement came over her face and she turned pleading eyes on Seifer and Zell.

“Oops, I forgot the poster designs I made for the summer carnival in my room. Could you guys watch my stuff for a few minutes while I go get them?”

Seifer heaved an enormous sigh, his shoulders slumping as if Selphie had asked him to sign up for a whole lifetime of indentured servitude.

“Yeah, I guess, not like I have a hell of a lot of other stuff to do now that Cid the Cretin has struck again.”

“Sure,” Zell replied, fighting back another flush as Selphie winked at him covertly.

“Thanks, guys! Be back in a sec.”

As the yellow-clad SeeD bounced away, Zell punched Seifer lightly on the arm, rousing the tall man from where he’d collapsed over the table.

“You shouldn’t be such a prick to Cid, Seifer,” the small blond stated, batting Seifer’s hand away as it came up to try to ruffle his standing bangs. “I mean, he’s the one that got you approved to come back to Garden, and – dammit, don’t mess with my hair!”

“Ok, ok, shit you get riled up quick, chickie,” Seifer chuckled, giving up on his attempts to muss Zell’s stiff hairdo. He’d only seen the smaller man with his bangs down in the showers, but it had looked really hot… Maybe that was only because Seifer associated Zell’s hair being down with Zell being naked and wet, but that was beside the point, because Seifer thought Zell looked damn sexy pretty much all the time anyways.

“You shouldn’t be such a prick to me, either,” Zell grumbled. “Especially since I was gonna be nice and tell you about what’s going on tonight…”

“What, is Selphie giving another one of her infamous parties?” Seifer smirked, raising a fine golden eyebrow in amusement.

“Naw, I guess everybody’s going to Esthar to some new club or something. Sounds kinda cool, I guess.”

“Yeah… So, are you gonna go?”

Zell blinked, surprised and disgustingly giddy from Seifer’s question.

“Uh… I think so, probably. I mean, starting next Tuesday we’ll have all those new cadets so, like Selphie said, this is probably our last chance to have some fun.”

“Figures, the night you guys plan an excursion I’m so tired I can’t see straight. I’m gonna get sick if I stay up all night tonight.”

Zell struggled to keep his disappointment from showing on his face and, knowing he could never really hide his emotions well, he grabbed Selphie’s water bottle from his backpack and stood up.

“Hold on a sec, I’m gonna get some juice or something.”

“Yeah, ok,” Seifer replied, rubbing his hands over his face tiredly before turning to watch Zell walk over to the drink dispensers, his blue-green eyes fixed hungrily on the subtle curve of Zell’s spine and the tight swell of his ass.

He’s gotta stop wearing those goddamn baggy pants, Seifer thought. And that big jacket. And his shirt… Shit, he should just walk around naked. But then everyone would get to see him and he’s mine.

At the errant thought, Seifer sighed again, lamenting the reality that in fact Zell was not his and probably never would be. In truth, Seifer had no idea of Zell’s sexual persuasion, and it wasn’t really the kind of question you popped randomly on one of your best friends.

“Hey, Zell, are you gay?”

Seifer could just see it, the warning flash of anger flaring in Zell’s beautiful ice-blue eyes seconds before his iron fists made intimate acquaintance with Seifer’s face. Hell, Seifer would punch anyone who asked him if he was gay – unless it was Zell coming on to him…. Yeah, right.

As far as Seifer could tell, Zell was just one of those curiously asexual guys who never seemed to talk about sex or his attractions to anyone, or even make jokes about the subject. It wasn’t like he didn't laugh at Irvine’s dirty jokes, or listen along with all the other guys in the locker room if someone started detailing their sexual exploits with some random girl or another, but he also never seemed to make any comments of his own. And Seifer had never heard the smaller blond mention a girlfriend. Zell’s sexual orientation was enough of a mystery to leave Seifer hopeful but also vague enough to make him anxious. He didn't know if he’d ever work up the nerve to confess his attraction to Zell, and his hesitation made him more than a little disgusted with himself.

But everyone was going out clubbing that night… If nothing else, Zell might wear something a little tighter and sexier than his usual clothes. Also, Seifer had never been out dancing with any of his SeeD friends; since he’d only gotten to become real friends with them in the short year after he’d come back to Garden, they had yet to go clubbing together. Actually, he had only ever been out dancing once, way back when he was dating Rinoa and they had snuck into a club together, thinking they were all grown up and special for breaking the rules and being so rebellious. God, he’d been such a kid back then… And seriously misguided in the sexual arena.

Seifer’s musings were interrupted when Zell plopped himself back down at the table, his crestfallen feelings from Seifer’s refusal of the clubbing invitation effectively sent into hiding.

“I think I’m gonna go train later, since we have the whole day to do nothing. Wanna meet me for some sparring around one?”

“Nah, chickie, I’m gonna pass.”

A frown wrinkled Zell’s smooth features as his eyes darkened slightly.

“Damn, what’d I do to piss you off? You just keep turning me down, Seifer.”

Zell only got more frustrated when his voice came out clearly tinged with hurt disappointment, and he had to fight the urge to clench his hands into fists. Seifer turned his head curiously at Zell’s tone, looking the other man fully in the face.

“Well, I thought you wanted me to go out tonight with you guys. So I’m gonna go back to sleep for the day and get my beauty rest.”

Seifer watched with a tingling sense of hopeful anticipation bubbling up in his chest as Zell’s face and eyes brightened at his words.

“You’re gonna go, then?”

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t get mad when I get in free on my good looks and they card you for being a short-ass little punk.”

“Bastard!” Zell laughed, taking a swig of his orange juice and elbowing Seifer’s side. He couldn't really work up any anger at Seifer’s comment since the taller man had just made his day by agreeing to go out with the crew. Zell couldn't remember the last time Seifer had gone out somewhere with everybody; he’d been coming to most of their parties and get-togethers lately, but he hadn’t really gotten close enough to be considered a member of their circle of friends until only a few months before. This would be the first time they were all out together, outside of Garden and away from its noise restrictions, curfew, and no promiscuity rule. As if any of those would stop Zell from screwing Seifer into the floor every ten minutes if he ever got the chance.

Seifer stood up as Selphie returned, a small stack of papers in her hands.

“Thanks, guys!”

“Yeah, sure. Ok, I’m gonna go back to bed. If those two idiots are fighting or fucking, don’t hold me responsible if I kill them.”

Zell rolled his eyes, unable to wipe the goofy grin off his face as he smiled up at the tall blond.

“See you, Seifer. Go have your beauty rest, you need as much as you can get.”

Seifer flicked Zell off before waving lazily to Selphie and sauntering back towards the dorms, grabbing an apple and pocketing a couple of breakfast rolls on his way out of the cafeteria.

“Sooo…” Selphie questioned, her eyes bright and inquisitive.

“Sooo, he said he’d go,” Zell answered, mimicking Selphie’s eager tone of voice.

“Yay! This’ll be so fun! Maybe you guys can finally hook up!!”

Selphie! Shut up, we’re in the middle of the freakin’ cafeteria, dammit!” Zell whispered fiercely, cursing his coloring as he felt heat spill over his cheeks once again.

“You are so sexually frustrated,” the small woman replied, ignoring Zell’s discomfiture as she rolled her eyes and bit into a piece of French toast.

“Well obviously,” he said sourly, grabbing a paper off the top of her stack and eyeing it with a bored sort of curiosity.

“Hey, wait, this isn’t a poster for the summer carnival…”

“Duh,” Selphie replied, shaking her head at Zell’s slowness. “That was just an excuse to leave you guys alone for a minute. I turned in the designs for the carnival almost a week ago; the posting date is in three days and I had to make sure they got them early enough to make copies so I could plan out what size posters should go where.”

“Huh?”

“You know, like there should be big detailed posters in the bathrooms because people tend to just sit in there and read, or else I don’t know what takes girls so long to go, and then small posters that can double as fliers, and mid-sized posters for the dorm bulletin boards because no one really looks at those, so they have to be super eye-catching…”

Zell stared at Selphie with a sort of awed disbelief.

“You really put a lot of time into this sort of stuff, don’t you, Selph.”

“Yep! That’s why I’ve managed to keep Activities Committee Chairperson for three years running!”

“Why, ‘cause you’re psycho?”

Zell grinned as he dodged Selphie’s annoyed swat and stood up, grabbing his messy tray after slinging his backpack over one shoulder.

“Ok, I’m gonna go train a little. I was all pumped up for the mission and I gotta blow off some steam.”

“Ok, I’ll see you tonight. Meet in the quad at nine, and maybe get Seifer on your way?”

Zell nodded, starting to walk away.

“Oh, and Zell!” Selphie hissed urgently, grabbing the side of his loose pants. “Wear something sexy!”

She shook his jeans for emphasis and flashed him a huge cheerful smile that somehow still managed to look devious.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it, leggo,” Zell chuckled, wiggling his hips slightly to dislodge Selphie’s grip. “See you at nine.”

Zell threw his trash away and headed for the exit, trying to not hope too much that something would finally happen between him and Seifer at the club that night.

“Hey, Seifer! Wake up, man!”

“…nhuh?”

Groggily, Seifer opened his eyes and squinted at the display on his digital clock. 7:45 pm. The blinds on his windows were drawn, and the last dying light of evening glowed dimly through the slats.

“Seifer?”

“Fuck off!” he yelled hoarsely, uncurling his body from around a pillow and pulling it over his head.

“Wake up! We’ve gotta meet everybody in the quad at nine; don’t you have to get ready?

Groaning, Seifer pushed himself out of bed and padded over to the door, cracking it open and glowering at Zell. The smaller man jumped back in shock when the door abruptly opened, but Seifer’s glare of death was lost on him as Zell’s eyes strayed unconsciously to the taller man’s bare chest and torso.

Zell tried to keep himself from blushing, but in the bright lights of the hallway he knew the pink staining his cheeks was probably obvious. Damn, but Seifer was built. It wasn’t as if he hadn’t seen the other man naked before in the showers, but he’d never actually been in close enough proximity to fully appreciate the perfection of his body; the way that the taller man’s smooth flesh stretched richly over his supple muscles, the fine play of bone and tendons that was visible in the lengths of his forearms, the sweet circles of his tawny nipples tight and peaked in the chilled evening air…

“Nine?” Seifer queried after Zell remained silently staring at him for several long seconds.

“Uh… Yeah, Selphie said to meet everybody then, so get up or you’ll be late.”

Seifer blinked as Zell’s wide blue eyes stayed stubbornly fixed on his body. Was Zell blushing? The tall SeeD felt a pleasant stirring warmth in his loins as he received the distinct impression that Zell was checking him out.

“I’m not a chick, Zell, if you hadn’t noticed,” Seifer finally said pointedly, folding his arms over his chest and smirking wryly at Zell, unable to keep a satisfied gleam out of his eyes at Zell’s attentions. “I don’t need an hour to get ready.”

Zell shook his head, wanting to smack himself in the face as he realized he’d been shamelessly staring at Seifer’s pecs for the last minute.

“I just wanted to make sure you weren't late,” he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck uncomfortably. There was a short, pregnant silence, and then Zell started to walk away towards his room, his ears feeling like they were about to spontaneously combust from the heat of his blush.

“Thanks anyways, chickie,” Seifer called after him, still smiling. “I’ll make sure to get real pretty for you.”

Zell swallowed hard and walked faster, shouting halfheartedly over his shoulder.

“Fuck you, Almasy!”

He was such an idiot. Seifer obviously had caught on to the fact that Zell was madly lusting after him. Stupid, stupid, stupid, Zell! The martial artist silently berated himself, wanting to punch something but wanting even more to go back and shove the half-naked Seifer down onto the bed and ravish him wildly. His pace slowed until he was trudging dejectedly down the hallway, unaware that Seifer was still standing in his open doorway, his dark eyes fixed predatorily on Zell’s receding figure.

So you liked what you saw, Zell? Seifer thought to himself, not bothering to suppress a devious grin. Good thing you woke me up so soon, then, chickie, ‘cause I’ve got to make sure to look extra special for the first night you come home with me…

 

When Zell finally disappeared around a corner, Seifer closed his door and strolled over to his closet, rifling through his clothes for an outfit that would make Zell’s night.

“Hey Zell!”

Rinoa caught sight of the small blond moving towards the quad first and waved to him brightly, shouting her hello from where she was latched onto one of Squall’s arms. While Squall looked exactly the same as he did every day, outfitted in his usual black leather and belt ensemble, Rinoa was wearing a skimpy dark blue dress and seemed to have dived into a vat of opalescent glitter. Even her hair was streaked with the stuff. Zell grinned and said hello to everyone, amused as usual by the utterly strange couple Squall and Rinoa had turned out to be.

“You look hot! And doesn’t everyone else look sexy?” Selphie giggled, dragging Irvine over with her to talk to Zell. “This is gonna be so much fun!!”

“Yeah, you look thrilled, Irvine,” Zell joked, laughing at the cowboy’s pained expression. Irvine hated techno clubs, and was clearly bummed that everyone had unanimously vetoed his suggestion for line dancing. He’d thought that a hip-hop club would be a compromise, but nobody had seemed particularly interested in that option, either.

“Where’s Quisty?” Zell asked, looking around curiously and tamping down the butterflies in his stomach. Seifer was also not on time, and if the older man didn't show up, Zell would be honestly disappointed.

“Oh, she called me and said she was kept later than usual helping Cid with some administrative junk, so she’ll be here in about ten minutes.”

Selphie shot Zell a look as she continued speaking.

“Seifer’s late, too – didn't you tell him what time we were meeting?”

“Uh, yeah, I did,” Zell said, biting his lower lip and pulling down the hem of his tight shirt self-consciously. “He said he’d be here at nine.”

“Zell, you look really cute tonight,” Rinoa complimented, poking him in the ribs with a sparkly lacquered fingernail. “When’d you get those pants?”

“Yeah, they look like a pair I’ve got,” Squall said quietly, shaking some of his shaggy hair out of his eyes as he examined Zell’s tight leather pants. They were a deep crimson color, with several decorative buckles and zippers along the sides, clinging attractively to the short man’s slim hips and sleekly muscled thighs.

“Uh, thanks,” Zell said, blushing slightly. “I actually don’t remember when I got them; they’ve been sitting in my closet for a while.”

“Well I guess that’s one of the benefits of having your last growth spurt at the age of twelve – you save a lot of money on clothes.”

At the sound of Seifer’s deep voice, Zell jumped, the older man’s teasing sliding off of him like water as he took in the devastatingly sexy sight of Seifer standing behind him, dressed to kill, his trenchcoat slung casually over one shoulder. Dark blue jeans that were just baggy enough to be trendy encased his long, long legs, and he was wearing a subtly iridescent shirt that shifted fluidly from deep blue to emerald green as he moved, tiny flecks of silver also glinting throughout the fabric. The button-down shirt complemented his eyes perfectly, and he’d put on a gunmetal gray chain bracelet that matched his usual silver necklace as well as if they’d been bought together.

“Omigod!” Selphie squealed, clapping her hands excitedly. “Seifer, you look so hot!!!”

“You’ve said that to everyone but me, Selphie,” Squall muttered, sounding a little sullen. Rinoa pinched his ass and grinned.

“Squall, you look sooo hot!” his girlfriend chirped, her eyes sparkling along with her glittery lipstick.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, everyone,” Quistis called out, walking up to the group. She had a small stack of tickets in her hand, which she started to distribute to her friends. “Laguna faxed these over about an hour ago – apparently the place we’re going to runs off of a guest list, so he got us on it and these are our passes to get in free.”

“Wow, that’s pretty sweet!” Zell said as he took his pass from Quistis. “I guess that’s one of the many benefits of knowing the President, huh?”

“…” Squall made a face and was silent. “Thanks, dad,” he finally muttered, and everyone laughed. Squall’s embarrassment about his father’s position was nothing short of hilarious.

“By the way, Quisty,” Selphie said as the group started to make their way to the gate. “You look…”

“Sooo hot!” Everyone chorused in with Selphie, making Quistis blush darkly and Selphie stick her tongue out at everyone.

“It’s true!” Selphie protested, pouting cutely.

“No, really, Selph, you’ve told everyone how hot they look. So if you had to pick only one of us to make that statement about, who would it be?”

Irvine slung an arm around Selphie’s shoulders as he directed his question at her, his violet eyes playful.

“Oh, and don’t feel like you’re playing favorites if you pick me,” he added helpfully.

“Hmmm…” Selphie pursed her lips and frowned at everyone in contemplation, winking several times at each of her friends.

“The sexiest one tonight… Well, it’s tough to say, but if I had to pick one person I’d pick Seifer.”

“What?” Zell squawked, his face screwed up in mock outrage. “I’ve never even worn leather pants before! That ought to count for something!”

Seifer just laughed, running a hand through his short golden hair and grinning.

“Well, thanks, Selphie, but I think we all knew it was no contest from the start.”

Irvine punched him lightly on the arm, and Squall sighed wearily, utterly used to Seifer’s ego.

“…but!” Selphie continued suddenly, “Since Seifer loses first place for being such a arrogant brat,”

Seifer made a sound of protest and was punched on his other arm by a smirking Zell.

“I think the Sexiest SeeD award goes to…”

“Hey, wait, I’m not a SeeD!” Rinoa protested, waving her hands at Selphie frantically.

“That’s ok, Rinoa, ‘cause I was gonna pick Zell anyways.”

Rinoa made a face at Selphie and they laughed together as Zell blushed, pulling at the hem of his shirt again.

“Me? For real?” He jumped and then growled at Selphie as she smacked his leather-clad ass.

“Yeah, but don’t get so excited,” Irvine cautioned jokingly. “The sexiest one has to pay for everybody’s taxi ride to the club.”

“Yep, that’s definitely Zell,” Seifer added as they walked off of the Garden and onto Estharian soil.

“At least the club entry is free, Zell,” Quistis said consolingly, a smile in her voice.

Zell groaned, his shoulders slumping.

“You guys suck.”

Everyone laughed, and Seifer just barely managed to refrain from making a comment about Zell sucking something else. Instead, he grinned along with the rest of the group at Zell’s exaggerated discomfiture and allowed his eyes to roam greedily over the smaller man’s beautifully displayed body as Zell walked ahead with Selphie and Irvine.

At a soft sound, Seifer looked down to find Quistis watching him carefully, a knowing smile on her fair face.

“I would have voted for you, Seifer, but I think you would have voted for someone else.”

Seifer narrowed his eyes at Quistis in a playfully menacing stare.

“You always were too smart for you own good, Quisty,” he said lowly, winking at her and pausing before speaking again.

“…Think I’ve got a chance?”

Instead of answering, Quistis raised her voice and got everyone’s attention.

“I think that the runner up for sexiest should have to buy the winner his first two drinks as a sign of goodwill.”

“Good idea,” Rinoa called out, and Selphie nodded enthusiastically while the other two guys snickered.

As separate conversations resumed, Quistis fell back into step with Seifer and smiled up at him, her blue eyes sparkling.

“Well now you’ve got a head start,” she whispered, and Seifer smiled genuinely, slinging an arm around her shoulders and giving her a grateful squeeze.

Things were progressing even better than he had hoped.

“It’s totally crazy in here!”

“What?”

“I said it’s totally crazy in here!!”

What?!”

“Goddammit,” Zell muttered, cursing the deafening music that pounded through the club.

The huge pit-like dance floor and several lavish bars all occupied the same room, and the powerfully blaring speakers were great if you were dancing but rather detrimental to making conversation. It was almost impossible to talk to anyone unless you put your mouth right onto their ear and screamed at the top of your lungs. On second thought, putting his mouth all over Seifer’s ear didn't sound like an entirely bad idea…

The tall blond was leaning against the corner of the bar, his beer dangling from his fingers as he regarded Zell with a puzzled stare.

“I can’t hear a damn thing,” Seifer mouthed exaggeratedly, taking a swig of his drink.

Zell watched him throw his head back, his bright eyes following the workings of Seifer’s throat as he swallowed, feeling his libido throb in time with the pumping, erotic music. He’d already cashed in on his drink winnings from Seifer, and two Long Island Iced Teas were hardly the way to start out slow. Zell was currently halfway into some sort of lychee-flavored concoction and was well on his way to being really drunk.

They had already been at the club for over two hours, and Seifer and Zell had decided to take a break after dancing madly with their friends in something that had degenerated quickly into a repressed-SeeD orgy. Squall was shockingly freaky on the dance floor, and after starting the night with a couple of Tequila shots he was last seen riding Rinoa’s ass as Irvine freaked him into the floor from behind. That had been an interesting conversation topic for a while after they’d hit the bar, but Seifer and Zell had fallen deeply into a strange silence as they had more and more to drink and as each man silently wondered how to confess his feelings.

Zell was contemplating challenging Seifer to shots and afterwards either puking on him or going down on him, depending on his condition, when Selphie bounded out of the standing crowd around the dance floor, throwing an arm around Zell’s shoulders and yelling in his ear.

“Why’d you guys stop dancing? The music’s great!”

Zell shrugged, downing the last of his drink and setting the glass on the counter beside Seifer, shivering slightly as his sweaty forearm brushed against the cool fabric of the tall man’s shirt.

“I kinda don’t feel like dancing yet,” he said lamely, tilting his head so he could speak into her ear. “Get it?”

Zell had been somewhat forlornly hoping that Seifer would suggest that they go out to dance together, at which point he could pretend to not be able to find the rest of the group and then have Seifer all to himself. Yeah, he was greedy when he was drunk.

Unfortunately for Zell, Selphie wouldn't hear of it.

“C’mon, losers! How could you have let Laguna pay that ridiculous cover charge for you to sleaze around by the bar? Let’s go!”

Selphie was much louder and demanding when she was tipsy, and Zell started to wish five kinds of illnesses on Irvine for getting his small girlfriend so liquored up.

“I don’t think Laguna paid anything for us to get in, actually…” Zell was saying when Selphie grabbed him tightly by the arm and started to haul him towards the dance floor with all the surprising strength she possessed in her slender but strong body.

“I can’t hear you!” she hollered merrily over her shoulder, and Zell made a snap decision as he felt himself start getting sucked into the pit of frenetically moving bodies.

Shooting a glare at Seifer’s smug face as the older man leaned against the bar and watched Zell’s kidnapping with an amused smirk, Zell shot out his free arm and grabbed Seifer by the wrist, dragging the taller blond along with him.

“What the hell, Chicken?!” Seifer yelped, a startled look on his handsome face as he stumbled along after Zell, clutching his half-full beer tightly.

“If I’m getting tortured, you’re going down with me!” Zell shouted back, this time actually getting close enough to Seifer so that the other man could hear him.

Seifer laughed at the determined look on Zell’s face, and Zell felt a sharp spike of lust run through his body as he caught a whiff of the clean crisp perfume of Seifer’s aftershave overlaying the spicy warm scent of his skin. It smelled damn good, and the small blond bit his lower lip in an effort to remind himself to stay in control of his body.

Dammit, Zell thought, this is gonna be one hell of a long night.

Impossibly, Selphie drew them through the crush of people to the core of the dancing masses, where Irvine and Quistis were holding down the floor, grinding slowly to the sultry techno beat. Irvine was staring rather drunkenly at Quistis’ beautiful face, and the blond woman had her head tilted back and her eyes closed, lost in the music.

“What happened to Squall and Rinny?” Zell yelled to Selphie, jerking his head towards their friends to emphasize his question.

“They disappeared about ten minutes ago – I think they’re fucking in the bathroom!” Selphie shouted back before flinging her arms around Irvine from behind and proceeding to make a very happy cowboy sandwich.

Zell blinked in shock, and Seifer started laughing uncontrollably, having somehow downed his beer and left the bottle somewhere on the way onto the dance floor.

“Jesus, I never knew Squall was such a freak!” Seifer yelled in Zell’s ear, making the smaller man shiver as Seifer’s hot breath swept over his ear.

Zell turned to face Seifer, his head feeling cloudy from the alcohol and loud music and the electrical, sexual energy of Seifer’s presence. He grinned giddily up at the taller man, feeling bold and horny and amazingly confident.

“So does this mean that I have to dance with you, Almasy?”

Seifer looked down at Zell, seeing the glazed lust in his bright blue eyes, and felt a deep shudder of possessive hunger quiver up his spine. It was clear that Zell wanted him, and he didn't know how much longer he’d be able to keep his hands off of the smaller man – or even if he should bother to wait any longer before grinding his building erection into Zell’s sweet leather-clad ass.

“Yeah, I guess that’s what it means,” he returned, turning his body to fully face Zell’s.

Pleased by Seifer’s easy acquiescence, Zell smiled and stretched his arms over his head, closing his eyes and losing himself in the pumping music and the tingling satisfaction of knowing Seifer’s eyes were fixed on his body. Staring down as Zell’s movements pulled his tight shirt up to expose his flat, toned belly, Seifer licked his lips and allowed his arousal to be stoked even further by the smaller man’s submissive posture and the tempting flex of his hips in time with the beat. He’d have to make a move soon; he was practically drooling already and the nicest place he could imagine for his aching cock was shoved up against Zell’s tight ass as they moved together to the music. Seifer groaned involuntarily, the low sound lost in the music, as Zell’s nipples peaked visibly under the thin fabric of his nearly transparent black top.

They danced together for a few minutes, not touching but forced into extreme closeness by the thick crowd of swaying bodies that surrounded them, until the music melted smoothly into the beginnings of a darkly erotic song, a single seductive baseline beat pulsing compellingly through the air.

Give your body to me, give your body to me, let your body be free…

As the breathy and obscene vocals started, panted along with the throbbing rhythm, Zell opened his eyes to find Seifer staring down at him, his dark blue-green eyes glittering in the sultry dimness. Trapped in the almost predatory force of Seifer’s intense gaze, Zell found himself drawing closer to the older man, tilting his face up to stare directly back into Seifer’s eyes.

I wanna undress you; I wanna caress you; don’t wanna be coy – it’s time to get me off…

Deciding he’d waited about as long as he could manage, Seifer slowly brought his hands up to brush Zell’s sides lightly as he kept his eyes locked with Zell’s, his fingers barely grazing the heated damp flesh of the smaller blond’s exposed waist. Zell shivered at the touch, his eyes flashing up at Seifer as he arched his body subtly into the contact, curving his spine slightly and leaving his arms stretched over his head and bent at the elbows in a position of seductive submission. Emboldened by Zell’s response, Seifer slid his palms firmly over Zell’s sweat-slicked skin, pulling him closer until scant centimeters of air separated their still swaying bodies.

At that point, Seifer knew he’d have to stop or go all the way and make his arousal obvious against Zell’s body, so he leaned down and spoke into the other man’s ear, letting his lips brush the soft skin of Zell’s earlobe teasingly.

“Is this ok?” Seifer asked, lacing his question with as much innuendo as he could manage.

Zell shivered at Seifer’s touch and closeness and reacted simply by thrusting his hips fleetingly against Seifer’s, inhaling in a sharp thrilled gasp as his aching erection came into brief contact with the heated hardness confined in Seifer’s pants.

“Oh yeah,” he finally answered, lowering his hands to settle over Seifer’s, which he pushed down slowly until they were settled on his ass, never breaking eye contact with the taller man.

Gazing into Seifer’s eyes and holding the older man’s hands on his body, Zell saw nothing but dark hungry lust and was wildly satisfied, reveling in the breathless, lightheaded feeling of having the scene he’d been hopefully anticipating for months actually coming true. Seifer growled in approval, tightening his hands on Zell’s ass and pulling the smaller man hard against him, clenching his teeth in fierce pleasure as Zell entangled their legs and brought his arms up to twine around Seifer’s neck. Crushed together, they moved to the music for a long moment before Zell turned his body to present his back to Seifer, rocking his posterior against Seifer’s crotch. Seifer grabbed Zell’s hips and ground his throbbing erection roughly against Zell’s tight body, bending his head forward to press his face into the crook of Zell’s neck and inhale deeply of the warm sweet scent of his skin.

When Seifer’s tongue crept out to lick lightly at Zell’s neck, the small martial artist gasped, feeling his cock jump in his pants and his nipples harden further. He tilted his head to the side, exposing more of his hot skin to Seifer’s attentions, and brought his arms up once again to clasp behind him around Seifer’s neck, pressing the older man’s mouth harder onto his flesh. Seifer bit him lightly as he continued to pulse his hips against Zell’s ass in time to the music, and when the smaller blond whined in pleasure and thrust his body back into the contact, Seifer let one of his hands trail off of Zell’s hips and up his chest, drawing his fingertips slowly over the other man’s stiff nipples. His other hand crept downward to play teasingly at the edge of Zell’s tight leather pants, and he felt rather than heard the small SeeD’s helpless moan. Hungry for Zell and encouraged by his entreating and passionate responses, Seifer pressed wet sucking kisses to the other man’s neck and slid his hand up under Zell’s shirt, running his fingers over his nipples before pinching them gently.

Aching and unbearably aroused, Zell cried out his pleasure, turning his face to blindly seek for Seifer’s mouth with his own. As their lips met for the first time, Zell tightened his arms around Seifer’s neck, arching his back and offering his body completely to the other man and his pleasuring hands and mouth. Seifer groaned into the kiss, becoming as instantly addicted to the taste of Zell’s mouth as he had become to the taste of his skin. Their tongues slid slickly together in the wet heat of their mouths, and Seifer’s hand finally ventured down to cup Zell’s erection firmly, wringing another high pleading whine from the smaller blond. He massaged Zell’s cock, swallowing the other man’s sexy purring moans and reveling in the way Zell’s sleek, powerful body twisted against his own, wanting nothing more than to drop to his knees and suck the younger man off right then and there.

Lost in the intense lust swirling thickly through his brain and the dark anonymity that only very crowded, dim dance floors can provide, Seifer snapped his eyes open when he felt a cool hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently. He started and jerked his busy hands back to Zell’s waist, breaking their kiss to glance sharply behind him. Quistis was standing there, grinning at him and shaking her head in mock reproach.

Zell opened his eyes dazedly when Seifer pulled his mouth away, and he peeked around the other man’s body to see what he was looking at, turning several shades of red as he caught sight of Quistis, who winked at him cheekily.

“Maybe you guys should get a room,” she shouted, her eyes sparkling. She was flushed and gorgeous, looking like she’d had a few too many and had just finished making out herself.

Seifer stared at her stupidly for a minute before her words penetrated the dense fog of desire that clouded his brain.

“…Yeah. Yeah, Zell, d’ya wanna go somewhere?”

“Aw hell yeah,” Zell returned, finally processing that they had not just been busted by the former Instructor and that Seifer wanted to continue their earlier activities. He slid an arm around Seifer’s waist and purred lowly as the older man pulled him closer.

“Well I’m leaving, too, and I’m actually going back to Garden if you’d like to split the taxi,” Quistis said loudly, leaning towards them so that she didn't have to scream.

“Sounds good, but we get the backseat!” Zell hollered, making both Seifer and Quistis laugh.

Suddenly a tall fair-haired man materialized out of the crowd and slid his arms around Quistis, pulling her back against him. She looked surprised for a second before she looked up at the man’s face and relaxed.

“This is Derek,” she shouted, settling her arms over his. “He’s from Galbadia Garden, and we’ve been seeing each other for a while. He came out to Esthar for the weekend.”

“Woo-hoo, Quisty!” Zell whistled, making the blond woman blush. “Let’s go back and proudly break that damn ‘No promiscuity’ rule!”

After stopping at the coat check to pick up Quistis’ purse and Seifer’s trench the small group headed towards the exit, Seifer keeping a possessive hand on Zell’s ass as they made their way out of the club. While they stood outside waiting for a taxi, trying to talk over the ringing in their ears that was the result of several hours spent listening to deafening music, Quistis explained a little more about her relationship with Derek. The handsome man grinned at Seifer and Zell friendlily, his arm around his girlfriend’s waist.

“So how long have you guys been dating?” he asked casually, clearly not meaning to cause offense.

“…Uh,” Zell said eloquently, suddenly finding his black boots fascinating.

“Actually, we just kind of hooked up,” Seifer said, pulling Zell against the front of his body and wrapping his arms around the smaller man. “But I’m hoping we’ll be together for a real long time.”

Zell raised his head at Seifer’s words, his eyes wide and hopeful as he craned his neck to gaze up at Seifer’s face.

“Really?” he asked quietly, feeling his heart flutter wildly in a breathless excitement that was almost painful.

“Really.” Seifer answered, lowering his face to nuzzle Zell’s nose before kissing him gently on the lips.

At that moment a taxi pulled up and Derek tactfully took the front seat as Quistis gave the driver directions to where Balamb G was stationed. The ride was quiet and mellow, with Quistis leaning forwards to talk to Derek as Zell curled happily into Seifer’s embrace, running his fingertips lightly over the taller man’s chest as they spoke in low tones.

“Seifer, do you know that I’ve liked you since forever?” Zell questioned softly, resting his head on the older SeeD’s shoulder as he gazed up into his deep blue-green eyes.

Seifer ran his fingers through Zell’s wilted bangs affectionately, smiling down at the tattooed man and trailing his fingers lovingly over the smooth curve of his jaw.

“I just wish I’d known you liked me sooner, Zell, ‘cause I would have made the moves on you as soon as I came back to Garden if I had. I was sure you’d notice me staring at you in the showers sooner or later, but nothing I did seemed to get a reaction out of you… I thought you’d punch me if I tried to hit on you.”

Zell laughed, leaning up to bite Seifer’s ear lightly.

“Well I guess none of that matters now, since we both know how we feel, huh?”

They were contentedly silent for a moment, just listening to the soothing murmurs of Quistis and Derek’s conversation, before Zell spoke up again quietly.

“Seifer? Did you mean what you said by the club? I mean, do you really want to date me? ‘Cause I’d like that. No, I’d really like that.”

Seifer tightened his arms around Zell reassuringly, leaning forward to place a sweetly possessive kiss on the smaller man’s mouth.

“Yeah, I meant it, Zell. That was kind of a shitty way for me to ask, I guess, but if you’d try dating me to see if you like it you’d make me a really happy guy.”

“It wasn’t shitty!” Zell protested, shifting in his seat to sling one of his legs over Seifer’s. “I’m so glad you want to date me that just hearing you say that was enough to make my night. Hell, it’s enough to make my year.”

“God, you’re amazing,” Seifer whispered, pressing a kiss on Zell’s forehead.

Zell shivered happily in Seifer’s embrace and closed his eyes to snuggle tightly against the taller man’s body.

When Quistis and Derek lapsed into silence as well, Seifer yawned quietly and spoke up.

“So what happened to everybody else?”

“Oh!” Quistis said loudly, making Zell and Derek jump.

“Sorry,” she said, laughter in her voice. “I completely forgot. This is so funny. Squall and Rinoa disappeared for a while, and then you won’t believe it but we saw them get escorted out by Security about half an hour later. Irvine talked to a bouncer and apparently they got caught having sex in the ladies bathroom and were kicked out of the club. The whole way out Squall kept yelling about telling his father about the club staff harassing him, and once they got them outside and he showed them some ID they were all apologetic and even offered to pay for a hotel room for them for the night – but they wouldn't let him and Rinoa back into the club.”

“Oh my god!”

Zell and Seifer couldn't even talk through their laughter, and Derek twisted around in his seat, his face puzzled and his eyes wide with disbelief.

“They were having sex in the bathroom? Jesus.”

“And you know Selphie,” Quistis continued, smiling. “She’ll keep poor Irvine there until sunrise.”

“And I’ll keep you up until sunrise,” Derek said lowly, giving Quistis a naughty grin.

The blond woman blushed, biting her lower lip and poking her boyfriend’s shoulder lightly.

“Shush, you.”

“Speaking of which,” Zell piped up, his voice suddenly small. “Uh, are we almost back to Garden? Have we passed any convenience stores?”

Seifer caught on quickly and nodded, looking to Quistis for an answer.

“Actually, there’s one a few minutes up the road, and Garden’s stationed at the end of this highway about half a mile further,” she said, giving her SeeD friends a knowing look. “Do you want to stop?”

“Yeah,” Zell said. “But if it’s only half a mile you guys don’t have to wait for us – we can walk the rest of the way home.”

“That’s fine with me,” Seifer agreed. If his memory served him correctly, there were a few choice make out spots along the last stretch of the road, among them a lone telephone booth that had a lot of kinky potential. Mmm, Zell half naked and moaning in a telephone booth… They were definitely going to walk.

The lights of the convenience store came into view at that moment, and Quistis instructed the driver to pull into the parking lot.

“How much do we owe you?” Seifer asked Quistis, sitting up slightly to withdraw his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans.

“Don’t worry about it,” Quistis and Derek responded simultaneously, looking at each other and laughing.

“Besides, poor Zell already had to pay for everyone’s cab fare to the club, so really, it’s fine.”

“Thanks, guys!” Zell said, smiling brightly as the cab rolled to a stop and the door opened.

Seifer got out and Zell followed, and they poked their heads into the car to exchange last goodnights and thanks. As the cab pulled away, Zell waved, and then turned back to Seifer, his eyes wide and questioning.

“Do you want to buy condoms?” he asked quietly, the faint blush staining his cheeks barely visible in the harsh fluorescent lights of the deserted parking lot. He hoped he wasn’t assuming too much too soon, but Seifer smiled down at him reassuringly and Zell relaxed a bit.

“We can if you want to, Zell. But I’ve never been with anyone else, and if you don’t want to use them that’s fine with me, too.”

“I’ve never been with anyone either, so we’ll be fine without, right? …But we should see if they sell, um, lubricant, maybe?”

Seifer laughed softly at the flustered expression on Zell’s face, cupping the smaller man’s face in his hands and leaning down to kiss him deeply, sighing contentedly into his smaller lover’s mouth and feeling his banked hunger for the younger man start to flare up once again.

“You are so cute I could eat you… And I think I will, later,” Seifer said huskily, licking at Zell’s parted lips before pulling away. “And yes, I hope they sell lubricant, because I’m not gonna try anything without it, and if I can’t have you tonight I’m going to be seriously disappointed.”

“Mmm…” Zell replied, dazed from Seifer’s kiss and the sensual possessiveness of his tone.

Seeing Zell’s hazy blue eyes staring up at him and his lower lip shining from their shared saliva, Seifer couldn't resist leaning in once again to claim the smaller blond’s mouth, wrapping his arms around Zell and pulling his against his body. Seifer could feel Zell’s heart pounding rapidly in his chest, and Zell moaned softly and twined his arms around Seifer’s neck, rocking his growing arousal against Seifer’s groin.

Seifer wrenched his mouth away from Zell’s, breathing hard and licking his lips.

“We gotta stop, or we’re gonna be doing this in a parking lot. C’mon, let’s buy what we need and get back to my room.”

Zell twisted his hips slightly in frustration as Seifer pulled away, trying not to pout. He didn't care if Seifer fucked him next to the convenience store garbage dumpster with people driving by on the road, he just wanted Seifer’s body and wanted it right then. But the older man was correct; if they didn't wait until they got home or at least were somewhere more private they’d probably get arrested for indecent exposure.

Seifer saw the disappointment and impatience flash through Zell’s clear blue eyes and grinned at him wickedly, his eyes dark with the promise of pleasure. He leaned forward and ran his thumb over the seam of Zell’s lips, leering at him and relishing the smaller man’s shudder of lust.

“Maybe we can stop along the way,” Seifer murmured huskily, biting his lower lip as the tip of Zell’s pink tongue flickered out of his mouth to toy teasingly with Seifer’s thumb. “Don’t think that the taste I had of you at the club was enough… I wanna get on my knees and suck you off ‘til you come screaming my name.”

Zell bit down lightly on Seifer’s thumb, his eyes wide, swallowing hard and so ready to cream himself that he could barely stand.

“But first…” Seifer pulled back abruptly, leaving Zell shaken and trembling from the intense throbbing of his erection. “Let’s go.”

He jerked his head toward the store entrance and moved away from Zell, who took a moment to shake himself out of his lustful daze before walking after Seifer, a hot blush spreading over his cheeks as he realized his arousal was clearly visible because of the tightness of his leather pants.

“Dammit,” Zell muttered, tugging ineffectually at the hem of his too-small shirt in a vain attempt to cover himself. “You’re a fuckin’ tease, Seif, and now look at me.”

Seifer glanced down at Zell’s crotch as he opened the glass door of the store, a wide grin on his face.

“All that for me? And I wasn’t teasing, babe… You just have to wait about five more minutes.”

He winked at Zell and they entered the brightly lit space, with Seifer veering off to the personal items section while Zell remained by the door, riffling aimlessly through some sports magazines in an effort to keep the clerk from catching sight of the raging problem he had going on down south. He was actually getting into an article on a wintertime extreme sports competition that Trabia Garden was planning when Seifer tapped him on the shoulder and nodded towards the exit.

“Got it,” Seifer said, shaking a small plastic bag that he was carrying. “You ready?”

“Yeah,” Zell answered, shooting a suspicious glace towards the register to see if the clerk was giving them any funny looks.

The teenaged boy was leaning back against the counter, chewing gum silently and already back to staring at some sort of porn film he had going on the small TV behind the counter. He didn't even look up as the bell rang signaling their departure from the store. Grinning, Zell followed Seifer out and onto the street towards Balamb G.

“How much do I owe you?” Zell asked, having to walk quickly to keep up with Seifer’s long strides.

“Don’t worry about it,” The tall man replied, flashing Zell an easy smile. “You can buy it next time after we run out.”

Despite the fact that Seifer was now technically his boyfriend, Zell still felt a warm wave of contentment blossom in his chest Seifer’s casual assumption that they would be together on a permanent basis. And be “together” often enough to need new lube in the near future. Zell felt his neglected arousal throb heatedly at that thought, and he sighed heavily, the friction of his tight pants against his erection a maddening distraction.

“Shit, I’m never gonna make it back to Garden. This is gonna be the longest walk of my life.”

Seifer picked up the pace as the yellowish light of the phone booth came into view up the road.

“Mm, don’t worry about it, Zell. I’m gonna take care of you right up there.”

When Zell looked at him questioningly, Seifer pointed to the phone booth, a naughty grin on his face.

“A phone booth? Are you kidding?”

“What? It’s perfect! The sides are tinted and you can just hold my trench up against the front window; nobody’ll see. Besides, have you seen another car on this road since we stopped back there? The only place it goes is to where Garden’s stationed.”

Zell frowned when he was unable to find fault with Seifer’s logic, but the sour expression melted off his face when Seifer stopped walking abruptly and spun around, stopping Zell with his body and slipping a hand between them to squeeze the smaller man’s hard cock.

“C’mon, Zell, you’ve got to be aching for it. I know I am. Just real quick, I wanna taste you so bad. And you can scream as loud as you want, nobody’ll hear…”

Zell melted against Seifer’s muscular body as the taller man massaged his throbbing penis, finding Seifer’s lips with his own and moaning into the kiss. Entangled, they somehow managed to stumble their way over the last few yards to the phone booth, and by the time Seifer banged open the folding door and shoved Zell inside, the thought of protesting was the furthest thing from Zell’s mind.

Seifer pushed Zell back against the far wall, hastily shedding his trenchcoat before thrusting it into Zell’s arms and darting forward to press his whole body along the length of the smaller man’s, capturing Zell’s mouth in a lustful, frenzied tangling of tongues. Seifer reached down between them with both hands, blindly working at the fastenings of the short blond’s leather pants until he growled in frustration and pulled away from their kiss to glare down at the complicated zipper and clasps.

“Fuck! These are worse than a goddamn chastity belt!” Seifer swore, knitting his brow in frustration as he worked a button loose.

Flushed and panting, Zell remained leaning back against the wall, lightheaded and burning with the fever of Seifer’s touches. When Seifer spoke he grinned dizzily, draping one arm over the telephone for support.

“Yeah, worse, ‘cause red leather’s a fuckin’ tease and then to try to get them off and have no luck…”

Seifer looked up from his puzzle, his eyes lustful and impatient.

“You could help instead of making comments.”

“Yeah, ok.” So saying, Zell dropped his hands and deftly undid the fastenings, making Seifer grunt in annoyance. His temper was short-lived, however, after he peeled back the tight material and Zell’s pre-come smeared cock sprang from its confinement, dark with blood and throbbing visibly.

“Aw, shit,” Seifer gasped quietly, his eyes flickering up to Zell’s face, which was flushed with excitement and faint nervousness. “You didn't wear underwear… God, you’re so fucking hot…”

Slowly, Seifer slid to his knees, curling his fingers around the top of Zell’s pants and drawing them down his thighs so that his entire genital area was revealed to Seifer’s hungry eyes.

“…Seifer…” Zell breathed out his lover’s name in a voice that was barely a whisper as the older man stopped with his face hovering before Zell’s aching cock.

Seifer closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, his mouth watering and his own arousal hardening painfully as he committed to memory the dark, sultry scent of Zell’s sex. He smelled so damn good…

Leaning forward, Seifer licked slowly at the tip of Zell’s erection, growling softly in possessive satisfaction as the salty musk taste filled his mouth. At that moment, he knew that he was addicted beyond recovery to the taste and smell of Zell’s body like he’d never been to anything before, and the intense demands of his senses to touch and lick and linger over every part of Zell’s body raged through him like a wildfire, making Seifer shiver. Above him, Zell moaned loudly as Seifer tongued his slit, and Seifer could feel the smaller man’s knees start to buckle shakily.

“Fuck, Zell, you taste so good,” Seifer panted between wet, long licks along the length of Zell’s erection. “Mmm, baby…”

Overwhelmed by the intensely erotic sensation of Seifer’s mouth and tongue on his cock, Zell felt himself start to slide bonelessly to the ground and he struggled to remain upright, tangling his fingers in Seifer’s short golden hair and never stopping his litany of loud, pleasured moans and pleas for more. When Seifer pulled his mouth away, Zell whined in disappointment and stared down at his lover with glassy, lust-clouded eyes.

“Brace your arms against the doorframe,” Seifer instructed breathlessly, grabbing up his trenchcoat from where Zell had dropped it and handing it to the smaller man once again. “Hold this up too, just in case, and you can put your knees against my shoulders so you don’t fall.”

Zell struggled to comply with these directions and was eventually in the position Seifer wanted him in, with the long gray trenchcoat effectively blocking the glass door and Seifer’s head between his thighs as he leaned over the other blond’s body. Seifer’s fingers dug into the flesh of Zell’s hips as the smaller man panted in ecstasy, his head bowed and his eyes squeezed shut.

“Oh fuck, Seif… Ohh god…”

Moaning, blind and throbbing, Zell pulsed his hips lightly in Seifer’s firm grasp, needing more of the hot liquid heaven of Seifer’s mouth on his penis. His whole body was trembling, and he could already feel the sharp sweet ache of his impending orgasm tightening his muscles and gathering in his loins.

Seifer let go of Zell’s hip to bring his right hand up to his lover’s balls, squeezing the heavy heated flesh and groaning around Zell’s cock when the younger man responded with a long pleading string of obscenities, begging for Seifer to finish him. About to lose it himself, Seifer cursed incoherently and dropped both hands to his jeans as he continued sucking Zell off, fumbling with the buttons and yanking his burning arousal out of his underwear roughly.

“Fuck yeah,” Seifer grunted around Zell’s cock, desperately working the other man’s arousal with his lips and tongue as he gripped his own penis in both hands, masturbating with fierce, short flicks of his wrists.

Above him, Zell cried out hoarsely, trying to gasp out a warning to Seifer and failing as his voice cracked slightly and he stiffened, his erection pulsing in Seifer’s mouth before he came, hard, sobbing Seifer’s name. As blood-hot jets of Zell’s seed filled his mouth, Seifer gave himself up to the overwhelming sensation of being surrounded by his lover’s body, swallowing Zell’s semen just as his own strong hands brought him to orgasm as well. When Zell sagged against him, his penis slipping from Seifer’s lips, Seifer struggled to remain upright as well even as his stomach muscles tensed powerfully and he was lost in the mindless dizzying pleasure of his own release.

After several long moments filled with panting sighs and shaky movements, Zell pushed his knees off of Seifer’s shoulders and slumped weakly back against the wall behind him, his pants around his ankles and his face flushed and sweaty. Seifer stared down at his come-covered hands in faint disgust, trying to tuck himself back into his pants without getting his clothing dirty.

“I coulda done that for you,” Zell said, his eyes heavy lidded and drowsy as he watched Seifer button his jeans gingerly. “Actually, I wanted to do that for you.”

Seifer grinned up at Zell, his elegant cheekbones dusted with a faint glowing flush from his exertions and his dark eyes sparkling with satiated lust.

“I couldn't wait,” he said. “You were making me so goddamn hard I thought I was gonna explode. Do you know that you make the sexiest noises I’ve ever heard when you’re begging for more?”

Zell blushed darkly, bringing a hand up to wipe the sweat off of his forehead and afterward pulling up his pants and re-fastening them.

“I like to be loud,” he mumbled softly, an undertone of abashed obstinance in his voice.

Seifer chuckled, standing up and still trying not to touch anything. The semen on his hands was drying unpleasantly, and he scuffed the floor with the sole of one of his boots to try to hide the thick pale stain that had splattered onto the ground. Then he leaned into Zell, licking the smaller man’s lips and leering at him.

“And I love it when you are, Zell.”

The taller blond probed at Zell’s mouth with his tongue, and as their kiss deepened both men moaned softly. When finally Seifer pulled away he grimaced, shaking his hands lightly.

“I gotta wash my hands or something. Shit, that’s nasty,” he muttered, glaring at Zell playfully as the smaller blond started laughing at the expression on Seifer’s face.

“You shoulda let me do it,” the tattooed man said saucily, turning around and opening the phone book.

He tore out a few pages at random and handed them to Seifer, shrugging.

“It’s better than nothing. Don’t have any tissues. And I doubt anyone would stop here to try to call… Pediatricians or Plumbing Services.”

Seifer glanced down at the pages Zell handed him before crumpling them up carelessly and doing his best to clean his hands off.

“So if some kid dies out here on the side of a national highway it’s your fault, Chicken.”

Zell punched Seifer in the arm and laughed, running his hands through his drooping crest and stretching.

“Don’t call me that, you ass. And that’s so mean, blaming some little kid’s death on me. If their parents are too dumb to call 911 then maybe they shouldn’t be having kids in the first place.”

“And you say I’m the mean one?” Seifer chuckled, grabbing up his trenchcoat from where Zell had dropped it again and pushing open the door.

When the cool night air blew into the booth Zell shivered, wrapping his arms around his middle. He wrinkled his nose and grinned toothily at Seifer.

“It smells like jizz in here.”

“Yeah, let’s close the door and leave a little present for the next person who uses this damn thing,” Seifer winked, shrugging on his trench and stepping towards the road as he tossed the crumpled phonebook paper into the grass at the side of the highway.

Zell shook his head and laughed again, his eyes sparkling mischievously. They started walking, and the taller man noticed that Zell was rubbing his arms with his palms in an attempt to keep warm.

“Here,” he said, shrugging off his trench and offering it to the younger man.

“No, I’m ok,” Zell replied stubbornly, the goosebumps rising on the tawny flesh of his forearms belying his words.

“You look like you’re freezing, Zell. Just take the damn thing.”

“No, it’s too big. I’ll get the bottom dirty and fuck it up.”

Seifer sighed at his lover’s obstinance and then started to unbutton his shirt. Zell looked at him like he was crazy, but possessive admiration lit up the smaller man’s eyes as Seifer pulled his shirt off to reveal his gorgeous upper body and powerful arms. He offered his dark dress shirt to Zell and the shorter blond took it automatically, his eyes still fixed on Seifer’s bared chest and torso.

“Then put that on; it’ll help a little.” Seifer said as he pulled his trench back on, wrapping it around his body tightly and crossing his arms over his chest.

Once Seifer had covered himself, Zell glanced down at the shirt and then put it on, buttoning up the front over his own tight black top.

“It smells like you,” he said quietly, looking up at Seifer with affection shining clearly in his eyes.

Seifer reached out and pulled Zell against him, wrapping an arm securely around the smaller man’s shoulders and leaning down to kiss his temple.

“I’d say you’re adorable but you’d probably punch me,” he laughed softly, nipping the top of Zell’s ear with gentle teeth.

Zell grumbled contentedly and pouted up at his tall lover, begging for a kiss with his wide blue eyes. Seifer obliged, and they walked down the road entwined, kissing sweetly, until the muted lights of nighttime Balamb G came into view over a small hill.

“Looks like we’re home,” Seifer breathed against Zell’s parted lips, nodding towards the stationary, sleeping Garden. “Zell… You’re staying in my room tonight, right?”

“Aw hell yeah,” Zell answered, grinning happily. “And this time I’m gonna do whatever I want to you.”

He slipped a hand inside Seifer’s trench and pinched one of the older man’s nipples teasingly, raking his blunt nails down Seifer’s chest and narrowing his eyes in rising lust as Seifer bit his lower lip and moaned softly.

“Mmm, yeah,” Zell sighed, feeling his spent body start to burn once more with hungry, heated arousal. “I think I’m staying in your room until one of us has to leave to get food.”

“Fuck classes,” Seifer agreed, drawing Zell into an eager embrace and assaulting the smaller blond’s mouth with his own.

When they finally made it to the gates they drew apart reluctantly, and Zell entered his SeeD code to gain them entry. They made it through the dimly lit hallways without incident, and once they were safely in Seifer’s large room they melted into each other, still fueled by the hungry energy of their discovery of mutual attraction. It was already nearly 4 a.m. by the time the two SeeDs got back to the dorms, and it wasn’t until well after sunrise that, sated and exhausted, they fell into a deep, sweet sleep.

The next morning Zell was awakened by bright sunlight streaming into his eyes and the sensation of long fingers running soothingly through his wilted bangs. He raised his head blearily off of Seifer’s chest and blinked up at his lover, his mind still foggy and dazed with sleep.

“Morning, baby,” Seifer murmured, sounding rather tired himself.

Zell nuzzled his face into Seifer’s chest and placed a light kiss next to the older man’s nipple before responding with his own drowsy greeting. Curling up more comfortably around Seifer’s body, Zell settled his face in the crook of the taller blond’s arm and closed his eyes once more, reveling in the feeling of being held tightly by the man he was coming to love. Zell was surrounded by the clean spicy smell of Seifer’s skin and the underlying scent of their sex and sweat from the night before, an enticing combination that already had his libido awake and stirring.

It was the first time Zell had ever woken up in someone else’s bed, and as he marveled at the strength of the emotions that the experience of waking up with Seifer was sending through him, he hoped that he’d always wake up next to Seifer from that day on.

Zell sighed quietly at his thoughts, and Seifer shook him gently, peering down at his face.

“What is it?” Seifer questioned, his face stunningly beautiful in the golden morning sunshine.

“I think I’m falling in love with you,” Zell answered honestly, not knowing if he was being ridiculously premature with the confession or not.

Either way, he had to say it, because he knew that his feelings for Seifer were probably showing clearly in the always-open windows of his eyes.

Seifer’s own eyes widened at Zell’s words, and a delicate blush spread over his cheeks as he smiled, a gorgeous, sincere smile that lit up his eyes and made Zell’s heartbeat race.

“That’s the first time anyone has ever said that to me.” Seifer said softly, and Zell knew what he meant; as an orphan, literally no one besides Matron had ever shown him emotional affection. “…And of course this is the first time I can say that I feel the same way.”

Leaning up to kiss Seifer tenderly, Zell tightened his arms around his lover and shivered blissfully, unable to contain his utter joy and amazement at his good fortune. Seifer, too, was lost in a daze of contentment, and felt as though he could spend the rest of his life entangled with Zell in their bed and die a happy man.

Wrapped in the sheets and summer sunlight, their limbs intertwined, Seifer and Zell drifted off to sleep once more, holding each other closely the way they would for the rest of their lives.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Notes Part II: Ok, I kinda fell into the sap-trap there, but I have to admit that I love seeing the boys get all cute like that. I also wanted a full-fledged lemon but I got rather sidetracked with the events in the phone booth, so maybe next time; I really want to write something where Zell is the aggressor, but so far there’s nothing cooking in that arena. This came out pretty long for a PWP… I hope you enjoyed it anyways, and please give me feedback! Thanks for reading. (*^_^*)

Return to Archive